The "Perfect" Ploppy

Jeff25

Not only was this ploppy quick with his decisions but he was convinced that he would make money if 3 hands were played vs the dealer. So when the count was low I would play 1 hand and he would play 2. Count rises, I play 2 hands and he goes down to 1. I wong out and he playes 3 hands and eats all the low cards... it was great. I almost tipped the guy before I left.

pogostick

Jeff25 said:
Not only was this ploppy quick with his decisions but he was convinced that he would make money if 3 hands were played vs the dealer. So when the count was low I would play 1 hand and he would play 2. Count rises, I play 2 hands and he goes down to 1. I wong out and he playes 3 hands and eats all the low cards... it was great. I almost tipped the guy before I left.
I love ploppys, they keep us laughing. Same situation except he said keep the table even & had been playing BJ for 40 yrs. Got mad when I feel back to 1 hand , Said I was messing it up for everyone at the table .

Coyote

Jeff25 said:
That is sooo cool! Good for you! :laugh:

Machinist

alwayssplitaces said:
The perfect comeback to "I've been playing blackjack for x years" is "How much have you lost?"
NIce !!!! :):)

At machines if a ploppy starts spewing crap about always winning ....i used to just ask them ....." So you quit your job and this is all you do ??? ,, play these slot machines ???
Or.. A short version if i dont want to get into it with them....." So why dont you quit your job ???"
Usually we both got a good laugh, when i would remark to them ,," could you imagine just playing slot machines for a living"""":):)
Yep gotta love them ploppies.....they pay the bills.....
Machinist

paddywhack

Jeff25 said:
Thanks for that one Jeff25. I totally laughed out loud !!!!! :laugh:

Machinist said:
NIce !!!! :):)

At machines if a ploppy starts spewing crap about always winning ....i used to just ask them ....." So you quit your job and this is all you do ??? ,, play these slot machines ???
Or.. A short version if i dont want to get into it with them....." So why dont you quit your job ???"
Usually we both got a good laugh, when i would remark to them ,," could you imagine just playing slot machines for a living"""":):)
Yep gotta love them ploppies.....they pay the bills.....
Machinist
But then again, if I'm asked how much I have lost in my lifetime playing blackjack, it'll be tough for me to answer truthfully since I have a lifetime win.

FrankieT

The perfect ploppy in my opinion is the ploppy who bets quite a bit and/or makes a spectacle of himself in his behavior.

Whether the ploppy succeeds in one of the two aforementioned, that ploppy is a friend to me. A ploppy who absorbs attention is my biggest benefactor.