True Count conversion to KISS ll

I have 2 books I've recently purchased to begin my counting adventures, and I was curious if anyone can explain something to me. The count I'm using is Renzey's KISS ll from "Blackjack Bluebook ll." I'm also reading Bukofsky's "Play Like the Pros" and he has much more detailed and informative reading on deviations from basic strategy and betting strategies. One problem I am running into, however, is all his strategy numbers are based on a true count value, and I'm not sure how to judge them based on KISS's count system. I mostly use just Renzey's advanced strategy number's for the KISS count, but I'm interested to see the differences Bukofsky advises in his book. Can anyone tell me how to translate the true count numbers to KISS ones?

I'm curious why you haven't pushed yourself to progress on to KISS III because KISS II should be a quick stepping stone. This might help you:

KISS III Advantages by Running Count
Modern Blackjack, page 196 (Norm Wattenberger)

6D, S17, DAS, LS, 1.5, Sweet 16 and Fab 4
+18: 0.40%
+19: 0.63%
+20: 0.84%
+21: 1.04%
+22: 1.30%
+23: 1.52%
+24: 1.80%
+25: 2.13%
+26: 2.37%
+27: 2.68%

Vagabond said:
I'm curious why you haven't pushed yourself to progress on to KISS III because KISS II should be a quick stepping stone. This might help you:

KISS III Advantages by Running Count
Modern Blackjack, page 196 (Norm Wattenberger)

6D, S17, DAS, LS, 1.5, Sweet 16 and Fab 4
+18: 0.40%
+19: 0.63%
+20: 0.84%
+21: 1.04%
+22: 1.30%
+23: 1.52%
+24: 1.80%
+25: 2.13%
+26: 2.37%
+27: 2.68%
Thanks, that does help. I've never seen the actual percentages per count. The most I won was on a count so unnaturally high it was hovering close to 35 and I netted 10x my high bet.
I have only been counting for a month and just progressed to KISS ll this past week, and it is still a bit challenging for me. I'm getting better over time, and once it is second nature I planned on leveling up to lll. How much bigger an advantage would I have adding the 7's/Aces to the full lll? Renzey says KISS ll is a good enough count to use the rest of your life, so I wasnt in a rush to push myself and struggle with it. Also, is Wattenburger's book worth purchasing?