Unusual Insurance Rules

Looking through cbjn, a little outdated but quite interesting. Here in my home state of Washington there's a store about 2.5 hours from me and it shows its a typical Washington state card room with only 5 total tables one h17 dd, a couple six deckers, and Spanish 21. The note in the cbjn page says "Insurance bets to the table max regardless of bet size". Is there any AP opportunity here say as in an a slight advantage off the top for the unusal rules or say using a count with a strong insurance correlation such as the archer/insurance count. I haven't played it yet I typically play N. Nevada and usually stray away from the 6 deckers and Spanish 21 here at home but it is an intriguing find.

Thanks for the input. I'll try to get down there and take a look. I'm sure being a tiny card room and all that heat would come quick if one were to exploit such an opportunity. I never really know where surveillance is in these tiny places but I'm guessing it's a small room with nothing better to do but stare at the screen and evaluate anyone with any hint of brain usage. I'm not sure about any cover insurance wise since I'm just a red chipper but I know what to watch for if they start bringing heat.