Wait for a hot table or not

Okay so I am knew on this, however i improved alot counting cards I consider myself as mid/high level. I have some few questions

1) should i play on a cold table (min bets ofcourse) waiting for the count to go high.

2) should i wait for the count to go high and then play?

3) would people get notice or get mad if i only play 3 hands in every hot table and leave once the count goes negative.

4) my bank roll is 1k what should be my max min bets?

Thank you

LV Bear

Administrator
Fernando said:
Okay so I am knew on this, however i improved alot counting cards I consider myself as mid/high level. I have some few questions

1) should i play on a cold table (min bets ofcourse) waiting for the count to go high.

2) should i wait for the count to go high and then play?

3) would people get notice or get mad if i only play 3 hands in every hot table and leave once the count goes negative.

4) my bank roll is 1k what should be my max min bets?

Thank you
No disrespect, but 1k is not a bankroll. You cannot afford to play. And there is no such thing as a "cold table."

johndoe

I think he meant "cold" as in "count was low".

He should wait until TC=1 or 2 before jumping in, and bet $25 tops. Still a very high risk of ruin. $1k bankroll is way too small of course.

paymypush

Midwest Player said:
Jerry Patterson says there are "cold tables."
Is Jerry still around? A friend took one of his seminars years ago and is still kicking himself.

Is anyone old enough to remember his TARGET system? It was not well received.

KewlJ

paymypush said:
Is anyone old enough to remember his TARGET system? It was not well received.
I had the Target System book when I was getting started. It didn't last long in my BJ library. :rolleyes:

gronbog

The TARGET book was the second book I read (found it in the public library). The first book I read (also from the library) was pushing some progression system :rolleyes:

DSchles

xengrifter said:
Last I heard he had switched to teaching "chaos-theory-based dice control.

DonS has revealed that he once ran a Patterson BJ School franchise.
Ah, the good old days, before Jerry became a crook!

Don