What the hell is wrong with this site

ZenKinG

I'm sick of seeing the error

Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator at [email protected] to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Not to be an ass, but if you're going to host a forum, at least have it working properly or just take the site down for good. It's one thing if it was a one time error for a week or so, but this has been happening for months now. FIX IT.

Dummy

I have seen it. Often I have to reboot my computer to get rid of it. Sometime logging off the site and back on works. With that info the tech geeks can probably tell you what is going on. At least now you might have more luck dealing with it.

KewlJ

ZenKinG said:
Not to be an ass, but....
It's a little too late for that. :D

ZenKinG said:
I'm sick of seeing the error

Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator at [email protected] to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.

It's working fine for me. Must be "because God hates YOU".

bjo32

KewlJ said:

It's a little too late for that. :D

It's working fine for me. Must be "because God hates YOU".
KewlJ, I’m going to have to agree with ZenKing on this one. I’ve seen this same thing on my phone and home computer. In fact, this problem was so bad one time, I had to open up an account on Wizard or Odds just to post a comment. You probably remember that post. It was good to see ZenKing comment on this, and see other people are having the same problem.