Bullshit I’ve read on the internet: Heat and spreads – Page 3

  • aslan

     

    Quote: Gamblor said:
    Bah, backgammon, chess, bridge, go, etc., all are games for mental midgets and simpletons. Yahtzee, now that is truly the sport of kings!

  • CrazyEddie

     

    1296 to 1, of course, is the odds against rolling a 2 or 12 twice in craps (but a parlayed bet, alas, pays only 899 or at best 960 to 1 in the U.S.)

    I have a distinctive appearance and therefore have no ability to use “cover” or “camouflage.” I am impossible to miss.

    I tip dealers and, in return, they confine their grumbling to the dealer break room.
    .

  • tthree

     

    Quote: CrazyEddie said:
    1296 to 1, of course, is the odds against rolling a 2 or 12 twice in craps (but a parlayed bet, alas, pays only 899 or at best 960 to 1 in the U.S.)

    I have a distinctive appearance and therefore have no ability to use “cover” or “camouflage.” I am impossible to miss.

    I tip dealers and, in return, they confine their grumbling to the dealer break room.
    .

    Are you the guy with crazy eyes, a 2 foot high purple Don King hairdo and the ZZ top beard? How could I ever forget you. Nice run last time. Congrats. I was that guy sitting next to you that nobody can remember. Or was that seat empty? I forget. I’ll see you next time. You won’t see me though.

  • aslan

     

    Quote: tthree said:
    Are you the guy with crazy eyes, a 2 foot high purple Don King hairdo and the ZZ top beard? How could I ever forget you. Nice run last time. Congrats. I was that guy sitting next to you that nobody can remember. Or was that seat empty? I forget. I’ll see you next time. You won’t see me though.

    Actually, his real life name is Michael Richards, but you may know him as Cosmo Kramer. You can’t miss him when he slides into the crap table.

    BTW, where do you play that they have seats at the crap table? That would be good on my foot with the heel spur.

  • tthree

     

    Quote: aslan said:
    Actually, his real life name is Michael Richards, but you may know him as Cosmo Kramer. You can’t miss him when he slides into the crap table.

    BTW, where do you play that they have seats at the crap table? That would be good on my foot with the heel spur.

    Request one. The only time I was denied I was actually hobbling at the time. When the PB saw how bad it was he got me a chair.

  • aslan

     

    Quote: tthree said:
    Request one. The only time I was denied I was actually hobbling at the time. When the PB saw how bad it was he got me a chair.

    Next trip I think I’ll get one of those little electric scooters to run around the casino on. Look out, Kramer, here comes Aslan!

  • Zero

     

    Quote: Eye of the Tiger said:
    Could you upload that video to You Tube so we all could watch it. I am sure we would all get a good laugh out of that one. Please provide us with the link after you have uploaded it.

    It’s already there.

    0

  • CrazyEddie

     

    Quote: FLASH1296 said:
    … always cap your bets with one or two red chips or one or two green chips (for black chippers). You’re bet adjustments won’t be as obvious compared to someone who just goes from red to green and it will make you’re bets look less precise.”

    THIS is not a good idea. Dealer resents the extra work created; and the floor-person resents her having to observe the dealer “breaking down” all of your bets; and the Pit Boss resents your slowing down the game.

    You’ll often find me with one or two extra checks on top of my bet, and this is for a reason (and it’s not to fool the Eye). I try to often bet odd amounts so’s I get paid a 50¢ piece on every BJ. This way I have money to put in in my piggy bank for when I am busto.

    Sayonara all
    .

The BlackjackInfo Knowledge Base contains over 200,000 messages posted by the BlackjackInfo community.

Posting and replies to the knowledge base are no longer available, but comments and replies are welcomed on the blog.