Making $0.40 to $0.60 cents on the Dollar

  • mrboxingfan

    Making $0.40 to $0.60 cents on the Dollar

    I have came up with my own hi lo counting system. I have been stress testing this for years on real live decks and casino verite including the local sim you have. I rarely lose a session. Due to copyright and intellectual porperty vulnerability and possible exclusiveness I am worried about sharing it.

    I dont have the resources at this time to hire a math matician and software developer. But I have put this system through the ringer. It comes out everytime.

    It has a built camo system. Because the system counts for you, and all you have to do is read the cards. You only need to pay attention to your cards and the dealers. What everyone else does at the tables is completely irrelevant.

    The down side is that is very vulnerable to casino heat. It worls only on multiple deck games. Doesnt work on single deck, but have had tremendous success on CSM’s

    The problem is here is when the ” count is in my favor” I have to immediately jump from 1 unit to 5 units and if I lose the first I have to double to 10 units and if that didnt win I have to double to 20. 8 to 9 times out of 10 situations I win. Thats good odds but it makes eye in the sky and the pit concerned because its such an odd playing pattern.

    On Casino Verite the Heat Bar goes up quick. Its full in 45 minutes of play.

    In casino I have the pit boss staring me down in about 8 minutes of play and security floating around in about 15 to 20. They are writing reports around that time. The dealers are getting uncomfortable and trying to distract me from counting.

    I dont have to pay attention much to the play. after a while you have it by heart and you an talk, laugh, be friendly and have a great time while counting. A 12 year old can do it. but its the heat. I dont have the money rightnow due to college but will be getting back in the game soon. I need tips, experiences and help on dealing with casino heat and covering my play better. I want a comfy 2 hour window and atleast enough to get out of there before the floor guys come out or the pit boss can really Identify me.

    I rape Baccarat with this and 3 Card Poker. Even Fortune Pai Gow. This thing is awesome… So far.

    THnx

  • AussiePlayer

     

    Quote: mrboxingfan said:
    I dont have the resources at this time to hire a math matician and software developer. But I have put this system through the ringer. It comes out everytime.

    The most advanced card counting systems in the world don’t win everytime.

    Quote: mrboxingfan said:
    It has a built camo system. Because the system counts for you, and all you have to do is read the cards. You only need to pay attention to your cards and the dealers. What everyone else does at the tables is completely irrelevant.

    Counting some of the cards will not work.

    Quote: mrboxingfan said:
    The down side is that is very vulnerable to casino heat. It worls only on multiple deck games. Doesnt work on single deck, but have had tremendous success on CSM’s

    Card counting does not work against CSM’s.

    Quote: mrboxingfan said:
    The problem is here is when the ” count is in my favor” I have to immediately jump from 1 unit to 5 units and if I lose the first I have to double to 10 units and if that didnt win I have to double to 20. 8 to 9 times out of 10 situations I win. Thats good odds but it makes eye in the sky and the pit concerned because its such an odd playing pattern.

    If you vary your bets depending on whether your last hand won or lost, you are not counting, your bets should vary according to the count.

    Quote: mrboxingfan said:
    I rape Baccarat with this and 3 Card Poker. Even Fortune Pai Gow. This thing is awesome… So far.

    If you are using the same system for Baccarat, 3 Card Poker, Pai Gow and Blackjack you are doing it wrong. Pay particular attention to the words I’ve bolded. You may have won so far with some good variance, however, in the long run you WILL lose it all back.

    Have a read of this thread and learn where you’re going wrong:
    http://www.blackjackinfo.com/bb/showthread.php?t=7821

    Then have a read of this:
    http://www.blackjackinfo.com/blackjack-school/

  • AJL

     

    You’re playing a simple progression system.. Martingale…

    It will fail you badly. Counting your cards and the dealers cards, ignoring other played cards, with Hi-Lo makes no sense.. You do not have an edge.

  • 21gunsalute

     

    If you can’t reveal any more specifics than this than what is your point in posting this drivel? Looks like Martingale to me with counting used as “cover”.

  • tthree

     

    It is a 3 step martingale. You win $5 87.5% of the time and lose $35 12.5% of the time in a game were you expect to win 50% of the time (0 house edge, you expect to break even). Since the casino wants to make money you are going to win less than 50% of the time. In blackjack you win about 47% and lose 53%. Next time you are getting heat at the CSM in blackjack, start talking how great your new Martingale system is. They will welcome you back and lavish you with comps.

  • MeWin$

     

    Quote: mrboxingfan said:
    I have came up with my own hi lo counting system. I have been stress testing this for years on real live decks and casino verite including the local sim you have. I rarely lose a session. Due to copyright and intellectual porperty vulnerability and possible exclusiveness I am worried about sharing it.

    I dont have the resources at this time to hire a math matician and software developer. But I have put this system through the ringer. It comes out everytime.

    It has a built camo system. Because the system counts for you, and all you have to do is read the cards. You only need to pay attention to your cards and the dealers. What everyone else does at the tables is completely irrelevant.

    The down side is that is very vulnerable to casino heat. It worls only on multiple deck games. Doesnt work on single deck, but have had tremendous success on CSM’s

    The problem is here is when the ” count is in my favor” I have to immediately jump from 1 unit to 5 units and if I lose the first I have to double to 10 units and if that didnt win I have to double to 20. 8 to 9 times out of 10 situations I win. Thats good odds but it makes eye in the sky and the pit concerned because its such an odd playing pattern.

    On Casino Verite the Heat Bar goes up quick. Its full in 45 minutes of play.

    In casino I have the pit boss staring me down in about 8 minutes of play and security floating around in about 15 to 20. They are writing reports around that time. The dealers are getting uncomfortable and trying to distract me from counting.

    I dont have to pay attention much to the play. after a while you have it by heart and you an talk, laugh, be friendly and have a great time while counting. A 12 year old can do it. but its the heat. I dont have the money rightnow due to college but will be getting back in the game soon. I need tips, experiences and help on dealing with casino heat and covering my play better. I want a comfy 2 hour window and atleast enough to get out of there before the floor guys come out or the pit boss can really Identify me.

    I rape Baccarat with this and 3 Card Poker. Even Fortune Pai Gow. This thing is awesome… So far.

    THnx

    Wow, that is a hell of a system! Would you ever be willing to sell even a part of your knowledge, id pay a fair price for such valuable info
    Please feel free to PM me if you are at all interested.
    Have a great day

  • ningtong88

     

    Quote: mrboxingfan said:
    I have came up with my own hi lo counting system. I have been stress testing this for years on real live decks and casino verite including the local sim you have. I rarely lose a session. Due to copyright and intellectual porperty vulnerability and possible exclusiveness I am worried about sharing it.

    I dont have the resources at this time to hire a math matician and software developer. But I have put this system through the ringer. It comes out everytime.

    It has a built camo system. Because the system counts for you, and all you have to do is read the cards. You only need to pay attention to your cards and the dealers. What everyone else does at the tables is completely irrelevant.

    The down side is that is very vulnerable to casino heat. It worls only on multiple deck games. Doesnt work on single deck, but have had tremendous success on CSM’s

    The problem is here is when the ” count is in my favor” I have to immediately jump from 1 unit to 5 units and if I lose the first I have to double to 10 units and if that didnt win I have to double to 20. 8 to 9 times out of 10 situations I win. Thats good odds but it makes eye in the sky and the pit concerned because its such an odd playing pattern.

    On Casino Verite the Heat Bar goes up quick. Its full in 45 minutes of play.

    In casino I have the pit boss staring me down in about 8 minutes of play and security floating around in about 15 to 20. They are writing reports around that time. The dealers are getting uncomfortable and trying to distract me from counting.

    I dont have to pay attention much to the play. after a while you have it by heart and you an talk, laugh, be friendly and have a great time while counting. A 12 year old can do it. but its the heat. I dont have the money rightnow due to college but will be getting back in the game soon. I need tips, experiences and help on dealing with casino heat and covering my play better. I want a comfy 2 hour window and atleast enough to get out of there before the floor guys come out or the pit boss can really Identify me.

    I rape Baccarat with this and 3 Card Poker. Even Fortune Pai Gow. This thing is awesome… So far.

    THnx

    There’s a casino I always play at has absolutely no heat, I personally proved this many many times as I shout out the counts to my partern in front of multiple PB’s and they don’t even care. Shoot me a PM and maybe we can work somethings out!

  • mrboxingfan

    pm ?

    Quote: MeWin$ said:
    Wow, that is a hell of a system! Would you ever be willing to sell even a part of your knowledge, id pay a fair price for such valuable info
    Please feel free to PM me if you are at all interested.
    Have a great day

    How do you pm ?

    Its

    mrboxingfan@gmail.com

  • MeWin$

     

    Quote: mrboxingfan said:
    How do you pm ?

    Its

    mrboxingfan@gmail.com

    You need to get 10 posts under your belt before youre allowed to PM, so just keep posting and we can discuss options in no time.

    Have u had streak in every casino youve visited or just in ones with Csms?
    ttys

  • 21gunsalute

     

    Quote: MeWin$ said:
    You need to get 10 posts under your belt before youre allowed to PM, so just keep posting and we can discuss options in no time.

    Have u had streak in every casino youve visited or just in ones with Csms?
    ttys

    I’m pretty sure that streaking in casino’s is frowned upon.

  • jaygruden

     

    Quote: mrboxingfan said:
    How do you pm ?

    Its

    mrboxingfan@gmail.com

    I could be wrong, but me thinks that mewins$ is being sarcastic about you pm’ing him about your “system”.

  • mrboxingfan

     

    Quote: MeWin$ said:
    You need to get 10 posts under your belt before youre allowed to PM, so just keep posting and we can discuss options in no time.

    Have u had streak in every casino youve visited or just in ones with Csms?
    ttys

    both

  • Cardcounter

     

    Quantity of wins does not matter what matters is the quality of the wins vs the devastion of the losses.
    If you win $1 92% of the time and lose $34 8% of the time the casino still makes money because the lose in the lose in the 8% is far greater than the win in the 92% of the time.

  • Coach R

     

    Quote: mrboxingfan said:
    I have came up with my own hi lo counting system. I have been stress testing this for years on real live decks and casino verite including the local sim you have. I rarely lose a session. Due to copyright and intellectual porperty vulnerability and possible exclusiveness I am worried about sharing it.

    I dont have the resources at this time to hire a math matician and software developer. But I have put this system through the ringer. It comes out everytime.

    It has a built camo system. Because the system counts for you, and all you have to do is read the cards. You only need to pay attention to your cards and the dealers. What everyone else does at the tables is completely irrelevant.

    The down side is that is very vulnerable to casino heat. It worls only on multiple deck games. Doesnt work on single deck, but have had tremendous success on CSM’s

    The problem is here is when the ” count is in my favor” I have to immediately jump from 1 unit to 5 units and if I lose the first I have to double to 10 units and if that didnt win I have to double to 20. 8 to 9 times out of 10 situations I win. Thats good odds but it makes eye in the sky and the pit concerned because its such an odd playing pattern.

    On Casino Verite the Heat Bar goes up quick. Its full in 45 minutes of play.

    In casino I have the pit boss staring me down in about 8 minutes of play and security floating around in about 15 to 20. They are writing reports around that time. The dealers are getting uncomfortable and trying to distract me from counting.

    I dont have to pay attention much to the play. after a while you have it by heart and you an talk, laugh, be friendly and have a great time while counting. A 12 year old can do it. but its the heat. I dont have the money rightnow due to college but will be getting back in the game soon. I need tips, experiences and help on dealing with casino heat and covering my play better. I want a comfy 2 hour window and atleast enough to get out of there before the floor guys come out or the pit boss can really Identify me.

    I rape Baccarat with this and 3 Card Poker. Even Fortune Pai Gow. This thing is awesome… So far.

    THnx

    If you don’t “count” the other players cards on the table, then you’re not counting cards. Same with the CSM’s. Just like the veiwers above wrote, You’re not counting cards, you’re using a betting system, (that will always bite you in the ass sooner or later.) don’t you think that if a system like that worked, that someone would used it, got rich, the casinos would not allow the “Martingale” casinos love people trying to get rich on Martigale” it will always get you in the end.

  • MeWin$

     

    Quote: jaygruden said:
    I could be wrong, but me thinks that mewins$ is being sarcastic about you pm’ing him about your “system”.

    Lol. I enjoy trolling trolls

  • Martin Gayle

     

    Mr Boxing Fan – all the sarcasm and flaming aside, do not do this in a casino with real money because you will lose it all.

    What happens when you have to make a bet to chase your losses that the table limits will not allow?

  • S2krazy03

     

    however I may be somewhat similar in a way or two, as I know its improbable, but Im still giving this adventure a go with only about a $500 BR, it still amazes me how many people are on these forums that come in with these ‘amazing strategies’ that will work and they must be the first ones to come up with them after all these years!

  • tthree

     

    Quote: S2krazy03 said:
    however I may be somewhat similar in a way or two, as I know its improbable, but Im still giving this adventure a go with only about a $500 BR, it still amazes me how many people are on these forums that come in with these ‘amazing strategies’ that will work and they must be the first ones to come up with them after all these years!

    I don’t think $500 is enough. I spent 5 months of advanced study to play the strongest system out there. I have a 10K BR but took $800 out to play with occasionally to get a feel for how ready I am. I more than tripled the $800 in about 40 hours of play (still can improve a little). At $10 and $15 minimum bet tables spreading 1 to 10 the swings were $6-700. If I only had $500 instead of $800, I would have been wiped out a few times in those 40+ hours of play. I know I am way above EV (double or triple EV) but all my advanced techniques everyone said is not worth the trouble are really paying off (I don’t think they can be simmed). Each session I see a $100 to $200 extra that I would not have had otherwise. Put in the extra study time to become at least comfortable answering the questions asked by the noobs. Save up at least another $500 preferably $1500 and you will have a chance at not going broke right out of the gate.

The BlackjackInfo Knowledge Base contains over 200,000 messages posted by the BlackjackInfo community.

Posting and replies to the knowledge base are no longer available, but comments and replies are welcomed on the blog.