What are some of the best players clubs in Vegas?

  • FrankieT

    What are some of the best players clubs in Vegas?

    What are some of the best players clubs in Vegas – ones that send you freebies just for signing up and ones that gives you freebies on a regular basis?

    What are some of the worst players clubs?

  • mjbballar23

     

    the Longhorn gives you free cookies just for signing up. Does that make it a good players club?

    This might help, don’t know how updated it is….

    http://www.advantageplayer.com/lasvegas/promotions/slotsignups.shtml?OUTnoFrameset (Link is dead)

  • FrankieT

     

    Quote: mjbballar23 said:
    the Longhorn gives you free cookies just for signing up. Does that make it a good players club?

    This might help, don’t know how updated it is….

    http://www.advantageplayer.com/lasvegas/promotions/slotsignups.shtml?OUTnoFrameset (Link is dead)

    Thanks for that link.

    What kind of cookies are we talking about here?

  • aslan

     

    Back before being bought by Caesar’s, I used to stay at planet hollywood/Aladdin’s. With a host there, I received free buffets, match plays, and show tickets. I also got comp rooms each year for a couple of days as well as airfares (when asked for in one instance). They had a players’ lounge stocked with fresh baked cookies, coffee, and a refrigerator with free bottled water. I don’t know whether these traditions continued after the buyout.

  • Dyepaintball12

     

    Harrahs and MGM are the best IMO if you are a “decent” player because the comps and offers can then come from all over the country. Total Rewards especially is very well organized and efficient.

    Wynn/Encore/Venetian/Palazzo would be the worst. Signing up gets you nothing and no play continues to get you nothing.

  • lovethespaniard

     

    Obviously I’m partial towards El Cortez, but I’m a low roller who always eats free and often gets room comped there. Their food is pretty darned good and the rooms are very clean. I’ve never had a bad stay there. And I usually win nicely.

  • mjbballar23

     

    Quote: Dyepaintball12 said:
    Harrahs and MGM are the best IMO if you are a “decent” player because the comps and offers can then come from all over the country. Total Rewards especially is very well organized and efficient.

    Wynn/Encore/Venetian/Palazzo would be the worst. Signing up gets you nothing and no play continues to get you nothing.

    I will second this. Harrahs is very efficient and definitely ahead of the game. They send out lots of email offers, something I also felt most casinos weren’t doing enough of given how fast and convenient email is.

  • ningtong88

     

    anyone know how much one needs to bet to get rooms comped at Wynn?

  • shadroch

     

    Quote: ningtong88 said:
    anyone know how much one needs to bet to get rooms comped at Wynn?

    If you play a good bit of slots the time you sign up, you should get an offer for a free two night stay. If you only play BJ, its about 4 hours at $250 a hand just to get noticed.

  • BJgenius007

     

    Quote: Dyepaintball12 said:
    Harrahs and MGM are the best IMO if you are a “decent” player because the comps and offers can then come from all over the country. Total Rewards especially is very well organized and efficient.

    Wynn/Encore/Venetian/Palazzo would be the worst. Signing up gets you nothing and no play continues to get you nothing.

    I second that, especially Harrah’s. I played rated at their AC store while in college. Since then, I often receive their free room offers all over USA. I enjoy their comp rooms in Tunica, New Orleans and Las Vegas.

  • aslan

     

    Quote: BJgenius007 said:
    I second that, especially Harrah’s. I played rated at their AC store while in college. Since then, I often receive their free room offers all over USA. I enjoy their comp rooms in Tunica, New Orleans and Las Vegas.

    How is New Orleans? The host from Caesar’s called me the other day and invited me to any three days of my choosing anywhere in the USA. He especially recommended New Orleans. He said it was a beautiful property.

  • Dyepaintball12

     

    Harrahs New Orleans is amazing. It is in literally the best spot you could be downtown, not to mention free drinks!

    The Venetian/Palazzo also have a good players club if you are a big bettor – They stopped giving offers for awhile but they have come back full force from what myself and my friend are seeing in the mail.

  • shadroch

     

    If you are only looking for Vegas offers and not national ones, I’d say the Trop, Terribles, Cortez and Four Queens offer better value than Harrahs club.
    Harrahs will give you free rooms. The others offer free rooms, free play, match plays and food.

  • BJgenius007

     

    Quote: aslan said:
    How is New Orleans? The host from Caesar’s called me the other day and invited me to any three days of my choosing anywhere in the USA. He especially recommended New Orleans. He said it was a beautiful property.

    The casino did not stand out for me because I got spoiled by Palazzo. Wynn and other new casinos in LV but the city is amazing, such rich in culture. When I retire, I like to spend equal time in Colorado, Las Vegas and New Orleans for skiing, gambling and food/sight seeing.

  • BJgenius007

     

    Quote: shadroch said:
    If you are only looking for Vegas offers and not national ones, I’d say the Trop, Terribles, Cortez and Four Queens offer better value than Harrahs club.
    Harrahs will give you free rooms. The others offer free rooms, free play, match plays and food.

    Casinos are very smart. I hardly see AP using free play and match play. Those are for ploppies.

  • aslan

     

    Quote: BJgenius007 said:
    Casinos are very smart. I hardly see AP using free play and match play. Those are for ploppies.

    I can’t believe you said that.

  • kewljason

     

    Quote: BJgenius007 said:
    Casinos are very smart. I hardly see AP using free play and match play. Those are for ploppies.

    Really?? Gee, why would an AP be interested in +EV promotions like free play and matchplays? It’s only free money!

  • AussiePlayer

     

    Quote: BJgenius007 said:
    Casinos are very smart. I hardly see AP using free play and match play. Those are for ploppies.

    Smarter people would disagree with you.

  • shadroch

     

    Quote: aslan said:
    That link did not work.

    Works for me

  • aslan

     

    Quote: shadroch said:
    Works for me

    Yesterday the link would not download or whatever the correct terminology is; after several minutes I canceled it. Encouraged by your success I tried today and it appeared after a brief delay. Thanks.

  • shadroch

     

    Just doing my part to keep the world safe for musical comedy

  • blackjack avenger

    to comp or not to comp

    To paraphrase that immortal bard Aslan above.

    There are those who do & those who don’t.
    Some always, some sometimes, others never.
    There are those who wish they had.
    There are those who wish they never had!

The BlackjackInfo Knowledge Base contains over 200,000 messages posted by the BlackjackInfo community.

Posting and replies to the knowledge base are no longer available, but comments and replies are welcomed on the blog.