AP Bash-Midwest

  • creeping panther

    AP Bash-Midwest

    I would like to gauge interest in an AP Bash for Midwest AP’s. We are no longer referring to it as the “BJ Bash” as most of us have included other Plays, besides BJ, into our Skillz Set,

    This event would be held in a very easy to travel to area and far different in many ways from other past venues.

    We would hope to have some Pro Team Players in attendance as well as new attendees and other special guests. Topics would be wide and varied and of great interest to all I am sure.

    Some great party opportunities will also be readily available

    All in all this could be a very cool event.

    If you are interested PM me and I also need input as to good dates/times to hold it,,,plans are to hold it sometime before mid December.

    CP

  • Most Interesting Man

     

    Ah we need a bash that includes non-midwest APs sometime

  • creeping panther

    Hmmm

    Quote: Most Interesting Man said:
    Ah we need a bash that includes non-midwest APs sometime

    So far,,,Germany, New Zeeland, Canada, East Coast and deep South AP’s have attended

    It is open to any known poster from this site, or known AP’s to those Bashers who have attended in the past.

    It is just that the Midwest Guy’s and Gal’s are so damn cool!

    CP

  • Machinist

     

    And a couple a hillbillies!!!.!!! Some crazy Canooks too!!!!

    Machinist

  • stopgambling

     

    So wish i could and see all the seniors and the pros !!!Too bad i will not have much of a chance ,wish all you guys have a good meeting and every gain something from it.!!!!!!

  • Jacob

     

    Quote: creeping panther said:
    So far,,,Germany, New Zeeland, Canada, East Coast and deep South AP’s have attended

    It is open to any known poster from this site, or known AP’s to those Bashers who have attended in the past.

    It is just that the Midwest Guy’s and Gal’s are so damn cool!

    CP

    Wow, your party must be worthy of some APs (with at least $25,000 cash) who had to drive 900 miles from East coast to Mid-West. You guys probably get some good candy stores in Mid-West, eh ?

    Hmm… I wonder why there has been no East-Coasters’ parties in Tri-State-Area ever since Linus Blanket left AC a decade ago. LB had organized AC AP-parties for years, and LB was irreplaceable .

    Had LB dropped by your party yet, CP?

  • NAP

     

    I have no idea what goes on at an AP Bash but it sounds dangerous.

  • sagefr0g

     

    Quote: creeping panther said:
    ….,,,plans are to hold it sometime before mid December.

    CP

    heh, heh, CP, you is dah man!
    ehmm, cold, cold nite, snow and ice, wind blowin that clanging rope against the flag pole. pocket fulla loot…
    bash? hell yeah!

  • creeping panther

    Wise Won

    Quote: sagefr0g said:
    heh, heh, CP, you is dah man!
    ehmm, cold, cold nite, snow and ice, wind blowin that clanging rope against the flag pole. pocket fulla loot…
    bash? hell yeah!

    Oh yes,,,those were special times, I hope to experience that again in the GNW!!! There is a certain beauty to the frozen arctic landscape, late at night, hearing the plaintive howl of the Wolf, the track from the Panther, here and there, the deep woods and frozen big waters, the clanking of the rope and hooks on the empty flag pole, the cut valley with the creek meandering thru, and the dimley lite casino sign, high up, taking it all in as your breath turns to ice upon the air, and you, alone, taking in the sacred view.

    The AP Bash, as always my hope that it would vastly accelerate the learning curve of the fledgling and seasoned AP, allow solid networking, and deny the evil casino far less of the bank roll of the AP as he, she, quickly reaches the pinnacle levels of AP Play.

    CP

  • blackjackomaha

     

    Count me in as very interested!

    PM Sent!

  • creeping panther

    Red

    Quote: yesiamred said:
    My flight is already booked

    If you do come,,,I am sure we will have a record attendance!

    I DO hope to see you there

    CP

  • Midwest Player

    Midwest Bash

    Are these midwest bashes ever held north of the 45th parallel?

  • cucuso4

     

    Quote: creeping panther said:
    So far,,,Germany, New Zeeland, Canada, East Coast and deep South AP’s have attended

    It is open to any known poster from this site, or known AP’s to those Bashers who have attended in the past.

    It is just that the Midwest Guy’s and Gal’s are so damn cool!

    CP

    Sent PM

  • laserjet

     

    I might be interested in attending depending on where and when it is. Creeping panther, please PM me with the location and other details if possible. Sounds like fun and maybe more.

  • creeping panther

    AP Bash

    Thanks for all the interest Guys and Gals!

    I am very pleased with the response I have received and now I have to kick it up a notch and settle on dates and a private dinner spot for the meeting, getting right on that and thanks.

    CP

  • zoomie

    Let’s do it

    Hey posters,

    We (with gf I’m_not_Jill) have been to one Bash and it was great fun. CP is an able organizer and a caring host. We are in for sure. Just need details, CP. Looking forward to it!

    Best, zoomie

  • sagefr0g

     

    Quote: zoomie said:
    Hey posters,

    We (with gf I’m_not_Jill) have been to one Bash and it was great fun. CP is an able organizer and a caring host. We are in for sure. Just need details, CP. Looking forward to it!

    Best, zoomie

    hey a’int you right!!! me, not Y, lol
    CP ===>>>

  • creeping panther

    Aww Shucks

    Thanks Zoomie and Sage

    CP

  • KenSmith

     

    CP indicated he has more than enough responses to handle, so this thread is closed.

The BlackjackInfo Knowledge Base contains over 200,000 messages posted by the BlackjackInfo community.

Posting and replies to the knowledge base are no longer available, but comments and replies are welcomed on the blog.