limits at harrah’s rincon

  • arrando

    limits at harrah’s rincon

    Have the table limits changed since april? Any good games with 10-15 or less mins?

  • jingber05

     

    plenty of tables. DD is great at rincon. the HL room is sick. good pentration

  • arrando

     

    Can’t do HL room, nor 25 min dd, no matter how good the game is. CBJN april says there are 8 deckers with .49 he, but the good 6 deckers have a 50 min? Is that right? Or are there good 6d/dd with 10 to 15 min?

  • jingber05

     

    why cant you do DD? some are 15min as well. they are the best rules. DAS,DOA,RSA,LS

  • irobinson

     

    Pala (on the way to Rincon) always has a 6D $15/min table open. It is about 1.25 deck cutoff, set by notch. Only crap rule is H17.

  • onemorehand

     

    Harrah’s has very good shoe games with $10 minimum, $5 during the day.

  • arrando

     

    Quote: jingber05 said:
    why cant you do DD? some are 15min as well. they are the best rules. DAS,DOA,RSA,LS

    Oh I thought it was 25 min. Thats what cbjn said. I guess it changed. I’m assuming there’s no mid shoe entry on double deck which means I have to spread and I can’t do that with my bankroll right now.

  • arrando

     

    Quote: irobinson said:
    Pala (on the way to Rincon) always has a 6D $15/min table open. It is about 1.25 deck cutoff, set by notch. Only crap rule is H17.

    Yes I know, Pala has a solid shoe game. Unfortunately, can’t play there for some time.

  • arrando

     

    Quote: onemorehand said:
    Harrah’s has very good shoe games with $10 minimum, $5 during the day.

    Really? It’s $10 mins? Now are these for the 6 deckers or 8 deckers?

  • jingber05

     

    Quote: arrando said:
    Yes I know, Pala has a solid shoe game. Unfortunately, can’t play there for some time.

    why cant you play there? u get backed off?

  • arrando

     

    Quote: jingber05 said:
    why cant you play there? u get backed off?

    yup

  • irobinson

     

    Quote: arrando said:
    Really? It’s $10 mins? Now are these for the 6 deckers or 8 deckers?

    Aren’t all of their low limit games 8 decks?

  • arrando

     

    Quote: onemorehand said:
    6 deck

    Its actually 8 deck. CBJN is right. bad place for low rollers…

  • onemorehand

     

    I play at Harrah’s Rincon 2 to 4 times a month. They offer double any two cards, split to 4 hands (except A’s), das and late surrender at $10 shoe tables. Any place better?

  • arrando

     

    Those are 8 deckers though, not 6. So then I guess it depends on the penetration on the 8 decker. If it’s really good, then I’d play that.

  • irobinson

     

    Quote: onemorehand said:
    I play at Harrah’s Rincon 2 to 4 times a month. They offer double any two cards, split to 4 hands (except A’s), das and late surrender at $10 shoe tables. Any place better?

    Pala will let you resplit aces. 6 deck, 15 minimum. Always open. Cut set by notch, about 1.25 deck cut.

  • arrando

     

    Yes I agree, Pala is good. I’m pretty sure they have at least one $10 min table open all the time as well.

    Hey and so is Pauma which has a $5 table open most of the time. They do take a long time to shuffle though so its not a really good place for wonging. Also, its pretty smoky in there.

  • irobinson

     

    Quote: arrando said:
    Yes I agree, Pala is good. I’m pretty sure they have at least one $10 min table open all the time as well.

    Hey and so is Pauma which has a $5 table open most of the time. They do take a long time to shuffle though so its not a really good place for wonging. Also, its pretty smoky in there.

    They do but Pala switched many of their $10 shoes to 8 deck.

The BlackjackInfo Knowledge Base contains over 200,000 messages posted by the BlackjackInfo community.

Posting and replies to the knowledge base are no longer available, but comments and replies are welcomed on the blog.