- We do not share or sell our email list with any other companies. Therefore, any messages that you will ever receive as a result of providing us an email address will clearly indicate that they originated from this site.
- We will only send emails to you in the normal course of processing your transaction, unless you additionally sign up for our email newsletter.
- We will provide information provided in the context of a transaction only to the parties necessary to complete that transaction. For example, our payment processor will receive details of the billing information and our shipping providers will receive your shipping details.
- Any further information you may choose to provide to us will be treated as private and confidential unless you explicitly tell us otherwise.
- We will never sell, rent, lease, barter or exchange any information about you, including email address, name or physical address.
- We take every reasonable precaution to protect our user information.
Simply put, we take your privacy seriously. Buy with confidence.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to process your order, and the information will be used only for that purpose.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we are required by law to do so. We do not use your personal information for marketing via third parties.