What do you think about this guy??

ohbehave

BJLFS said:
But what does the number of players have to do with this?
Subtracting the number of players (or hands, for splits) estimates one 10-value card per hand at the table instead of actually counting the 10's and Aces. Agreed, very very weak and not easier than KO. Not even sure if it can be simulated.

BJLFS

ohbehave said:
Subtracting the number of players (or hands, for splits) estimates one 10-value card per hand at the table instead of actually counting the 10's and Aces. Agreed, very very weak and not easier than KO. Not even sure if it can be simulated.
Thanks.

blackchipjim

golden touch?

I used the same system before switching to KO and settled with KO. This system can make you some money but is very weak in my opinion. This is just my opinion and it has you using some index plays and I just mean some. I would rate it somewhere between bs and a level one system.

not sure how counting players is easier than counting the 10s and As, if anything i think i would have more trouble with this than KO. so you have your count...maybe -3, then u have to remember that while u could up all the small cards at the table, so thats +9, ok now im at 6, and theres 5 players and 2 of them split...-3+9-7 seems harder to me than -3+2+2-1-1...

blackchipjim

experimentation?

I tried it for entertainment value and for camoflage. It seemed to be better than just bs but wouldn't recommend anyone seriously using it. The index plays are a bit off if I remember correctly too. I don't know who was confused more at times me or the people I was playing at the table with.:cry: