Up 86 units in 1 hour.

Deathclutch

prankster said:
Not really-I'm totally happy with KISS III. Have you tried Mentor?:joker:And yes Shiznites you're right,it is.
I really thought about it for a while. Trying out Hi Opt II right now, but it was hard not to choose Mentor, especially with the run I had with KISS III

prankster

KISS III-BETTING CORRELATION 96%
HI OPT II-BETTING CORRELATION 91%

KISS III-PLAYING EFFICIENCY55%
HI OPT II-PLAYING EFFICIENCY 67%

KISS III's higher betting correlation tells me when to get the money out which I think is most important.

HI OPT II has a higher playing efficiency, but I just use a few indices-the ones a player sees most often. When you consider the very real possibility of mistakes made due to fatigue I'll go with the easier on the brain yet very effective KISS III count every time. Good cards!:joker:

Deathclutch

prankster said:

KISS III's higher betting correlation tells me when to get the money out which I think is most important.

HI OPT II has a higher playing efficiency, but I just use a few indices-the ones a player sees most often. When you consider the very real possibility of mistakes made due to fatigue I'll go with the easier on the brain yet very effective KISS III count every time. Good cards!:joker:
Just for the record, that's the BC without the ace side count :whip:

I still use a slightly modified version of KISS III for shoe games, the hi opt II is only for double deck.

Kasi

prankster said:
Thank you Fred Renzey!:joker:
With all due respect to Fred, don't thank him as much as the laws of probability lol.

In other words, it's just that is so much more fun to answer the question of the lilkihood of you being UP x (86 units) in 1 hr as oipposed to the often I'm down after a 100 hrs or so lol. Always much m ore fun to analyze how "good" one's is rather than how "bad", don't u think? :)

In other words, can you put a number on your liklihood of finishing up 86 units in 1 hr? Better to try to answer that question now than when you have lost half your roll in 100 hours kind oif thing.

Better to know now whether that was a +1 SD event, a +2 sd event, etc.

I'm a downer, I know lol. But, like, when I'd be down (on the internet) -3.5 to - 4 SD's after6-10K rounds, I'd tend to think the software has to be cr*p and probably cheating me. I'd tend to think the trend would never reverse. But it did tens of thousands rounds later.

Likewise, sometimes I'd be ahead +3.5 to + 4 Sd's after thousands of rounds and then I'd tend to think I'm "really good", maybe there is something wrong in the software they don't know about. Maybe get into that goofy thinking, "
I'm already ahead "crazy" from "expected" so I can count on losing my ass over the next 10K rounds to make up for it. (In other words bet less from fear lol).

I ramble. Trying to say never cared about "absolute" results in a time frame, (86 units in an hr), only cared about the lilkihood of it happening.

Jack_Black

prankster said:

A high betting correlation is better for shoe games. When playing pitch games, you need to use a count with the best playing efficiency. One of the reasons being is that there are fewer cards, and the effect of removing good or bad cards drastically changes the composition of the remaining deck, and thus the advantage one would have skyrockets or tanks in a matter of a few cards.