Recent content by anto

  1. A

    ace adjustment betting strategy

    I use "The Ben Franklin" system I play with 6 decks (that's the only kind of game we have in my region) In fact I have just been praticing the side counting for a few weeks, basically, it is not a count as I use my feet to know exactly the number of aces which have been given (this way is...
  2. A

    ace adjustment betting strategy

    hi, everyone what kind of ace adjustment strategy is efficient according to you? for myself, I keep a separate count of the Aces, but this count does not change either my running count or my true count. I just know the number of aces given and then I adjust my betting strategy...
  3. A

    strategies questions

    thanks for your advices au revoir
  4. A

    strategies questions

    thanks for your answer, I discovered the Hi-Lo point values in Blackbelt In Blackjack, it means that the true edge is estimated by dividing the running count by twice the number of decks remaining. do you think I should use this method?
  5. A

    strategies questions

    hi everyone, once again I need your help to understand some points, _Can "The Hi-Lo Lite Point Values" be used with all the balanced counting systems, if yes would you recommand it? _What do you think of "The True Index" and of "the True Shoe" methods? _Concerning the Ben Frankin count...
  6. A

    Blackjack Bluebook II

    thanks for your answers, it's what I thought but I wanted be sure of it. The BF count makes sense, and seems to be much more accurate than the strategy I used. Don't worry about the practice, I will work and work again until I play my hands perfectly. thanks again for your answers au...
  7. A

    Blackjack Bluebook II

    HI everyone!! I have read Blackjack Bluebook II, what do you think of "The Rule of 45", the "Doctor Pepper Rule" and of the "Magnificent 7 Blackjack Hands"? Are they only accurate for the BS or can use them while counting cards (I am currently learning the Ben Franklin count strategy)...
  8. A

    need advice

    thank you for your answers, I have ordered all the books and I will study them this week!!!! yes, it is the early surrender (I will check when back in France but I am pretty sure of it). I am currently working on Ken Uston's +/- strategy, I will follow your advice and study the AutoMonk...
  9. A

    need advice

    Hi everyone!!! I've just been playing blackjack for two years and I would like to improve my skills!!! I want to play perfectly each hand and to take the advantage on every situation!!! I perfectly know the basic strategy and I use the Revere plus minus strategy. I'd like to learn some other...
  10. A

    card counting?

    re I have played during 3 hours in each session. the main problem is that I don't really know how to bet well.
  11. A

    card counting?

    thank you for your advices, I will read "Blackjack Bluebook II" et "blackjack attack". and then try to improve my counting strategy. I will come this year to the USA, do you know if they are major differences between blackjack in Europe and in America? (we play with 6 decks, can double...
Back
Top