Recent content by steamboat1983

  1. S

    Mount Airy Pocono

    I don't know if the $5 to $10 min is that rare in PA. I was just in Rivers a couple of Saturdays ago in the afternoon and there were a lot of $5 mins. Granted at least half of them were CSMs, and probably another quarter of them were itables, but there was a lot of that low minimum, and some...
  2. S

    BJInfo Open Source UBZ II V0.5

    I actually finally got a blackjack book (Blackbelt In Blackjack). The Red 7 count is starting to sway me. I'll probably get some practice in a few systems before I decide totally what I want. Leaning though towards staying with hi-lo, or switching to Red 7
  3. S

    BJInfo Open Source UBZ II V0.5

    Or would using a balanced level two like Revere Point Count be better for me?
  4. S

    BJInfo Open Source UBZ II V0.5

    No. I'd like to see how an unbalanced count goes. I've been using Hi-Lo so far, but would like to move to a level two. With the count not using a true count conversion, I feel the transition may be a little easier. The Rogue count I saw on the first post of the thread. I was just...
  5. S

    BJInfo Open Source UBZ II V0.5

    I use Hi-Lo, but after reading some on this thread, would like to give this version of UBZ2 a shot. Here's my question. My local center is an 8 deck game. Should I use the same betting ramp as a 6 deck (key count -6, pivot 0, advantage +6, rogue +8, starting point -24)???
  6. S

    Pittsburgh deck #s

    6 decks but 8 deck tray? nice trick from rivers. can anyone else confirm this?
  7. S

    Bankroll Question

    I know that I am definitely under-bankrolled, I just would like to know how bad? $3000, min bet either $5 or $10, have not decided, max bet probably $100 Pennsylvania rules on the tables. Am I on a suicide mission?
  8. S

    Pittsburgh deck #s

    I know Rivers is still 8 decks, is Meadows still 6?
  9. S

    Interesting Observation at Rivers in Pittsburgh

    I was going pretty regularly for a while, and stopped about 2 months ago when I got enough money to buy the engagement ring (thank you card counting). I always would go in the morning, anywhere from 6am to noon. The table limits would have maybe 1 $25 dollar table, rest would be $10 to $15...
  10. S

    Pittsburgh casinos

    How are the Pittsburgh casinos doing? Hasn't been any word on either of them in a while.
  11. S

    Is this a good betting ramp??? (newb question)

    My home game (about 5 minutes from my place of living) is 8D, DAS, S17, 75% pen, Late Surrender, TC 1 - 1 unit TC 2 - 2 TC 3 - 4 TC 4 - 8 TC 5 - 16 wonging isn't much of an option, hardly anyone does it that I've seen, and I think while the pit bosses are generally ok, wonging does...
Back
Top