what is gonna be results
2 players
1 .use 2345 +1 T -1
2. use 234 +1 678-1
if first bet 2 units count +3
if second bet 4 units count +4
2 players play like 1 players

Sucker

Kolan is not a troll. He's just not very strong with the English language. On the rare times that his posts are understandable he actually makes some very good points.

Hopefully, he can find someone who speaks English & have him re-write this.

I know what he's talking about. A differential count, where you use each count for some plays/bets, and the sum and the difference of the two counts for other plays.

It has value, but like most play variations probably just not that much.

KOLAN

Automatic Monkey said:
I know what he's talking about. A differential count, where you use each count for some plays/bets, and the sum and the difference of the two counts for other plays.

It has value, but like most play variations probably just not that much.
samples
12vs 2
zen count +6
it i mine less 23456 them T
stand
in 2 count strategy
same card
1 players +6 it is mine less 2345
2 player +8 it is mine more 678
1-2 players need hit

Nazgul

Sucker said:
Kolan is not a troll.
Of course not. Just because someone tells people to stop counting and use his progression system doesnt mean hes a troll. But you have to leave the table after 5 losses in a row and use a no bust basic strategy. His system even works for roulette too. *sigh*

KOLAN

Nazgul said:
Of course not. Just because someone tells people to stop counting and use his progression system doesnt mean hes a troll. But you have to leave the table after 5 losses in a row and use a no bust basic strategy. His system even works for roulette too. *sigh*
people need start think
because standard counting strategy
show not very good results
if all players think together
they can find some thing