2008 year results

moo321

ccibball50 said:
Guys, 30k is small potatoes. Lets go fo the big time and make millions. Team play is the only way!!!, Although I feel I am not quite ready for that yet, Give me about 1 more year and I will have a team.
Do you have a team trained and ready to go?

not to bad

for 2008 i am up 8,600.00 but i didnt get in as much time as i would have liked or as i will this year because i opend a new business. But still not bad for the stakes i played sometimes.

ccibball50

moo321 said:
Do you have a team trained and ready to go?
I have one ready to go, 2 in training, all of whom I have known since Highschool, so I know I can trust them. All of them very smart. Once they reach a certain point, I will send the two in training to play on my money and split profits minus losses. I still need more, but will probably have a hard time finding more as trustworthy as these.

The one ready to go we share bankrolls and play a little higher limits. We have been about 20 times together and have only lost 2 out of the three. loss $400 one time and $50 another time. I know this probably had to do with a lot of luck, but I think for two man sharing your bankrolls is the way to go.

Last edited:

sagefr0g

down 83 units for 2008
only played 23 trips, mostly very short session but a few marathon.
like a dummy i didn't keep track of rounds played or even hours played :mad:
hmm, i gonna add that to my list of new years resolutions, keep track of rounds played.:)
so, but my guesstimate is close to within one standard deviation.:cat::whip:

bj bob

sagefr0g said:
down 83 units for 2008
hmm, i gonna add that to my list of new years resolutions, keep track of rounds played.:)
That's OK, Fr0gman. Keep it fuzzy. It's all good.

Kasi

sagefr0g said:
down 83 units for 2008
I don't know why everyone just wants to know how much they won in how long.

We got guys with min bets from $15 to $100 as if that means nothing. I can't imagine his ROR was always the same. Not that it has to be or anything but still........

We got $'s and time as if that means anything. I won $30K in 300 hrs - was that with a $5 unit or a $5000 unit kind of thing?

Does noone worry about where EV might fit into this?

In 2009, in addition to worrying about rounds or hours played, why not also record the spread used, pen, style, etc per session?

It's not how much you may have won or lost in how long, it's how much you are above or below EV. So I won $30K in so long - was that below or above EV?

Guys like KewlJ, I think, pretty much play the same mgame the samw way all the time. That's cool. His results actually make sense to me.

Guys like FLASH, I'd love to know where, in what game, 2.84 units/hr fits in compared to EV. There just ain't no way he's been playing the same, more-or-less, game betting the same. more-or-less, way all year.

All I'm suggesting is why not do whatever it is you are doing after every day's
play and take EV and SD into account at that point in time rather than do it tens of thousands hands later?

I don't mean you personally Wise One, I mean anyone lol. I know those 83 units must be killing you lol but what did you expect from this "fuzzy-stuff" anyway lmao. ?

Whatever - just a thought lol.

sagefr0g

I don't know why everyone just wants to know how much they won in how long......
Does noone worry about where EV might fit into this?

In 2009, in addition to worrying about rounds or hours played, why not also record the spread used, pen, style, etc per session?

It's not how much you may have won or lost in how long, it's how much you are above or below EV.
well, like last night i made ($30) six units in about half a shoe, circa 8 rounds or so. i knew that this would have been about one standard deviation to the good if i'd of been flat betting about two shoes and was thirty times my expectation for one shoe if i was counting and spreading 1-8. i quit and went and tryed oscar's grind on a electronic roulette machine $0.25 a shot on black. lost ten dollars, got po'd decided to try and make it up by going back to blackjack. ended up playing nine hours trying to make up that $10 and ended up losing three of my original six units won, so three units up for the whole trip. i tryed to keep track of how many shoes i played, but screwed up, lol, i would smoke a cigarette while the dealer was shuffling, then save the butt in my pack, so i could count the stubs when it was all said and done. that way i'd know how many shoes i played. and since it was a full table, if i knew how many shoes i played, i'd have a good idea of how many rounds i played. problem was i ran out of cigarettes over that nine hours and started smoking the butts. :laugh:
maybe i got in about 480 rounds. that would have been ev circa $31 and one standard deviation would have been circa $400, that is if i'd have been counting properly and spreading 1-8. largest bet i made was 7 units, just once, and i lost that. mostly i was ever betting up from one unit was three units. never over all that time did i fuzzily figure the count was over tc=1 except once. the pen was four decks playable out of six.:(
Kasi said:
I don't mean you personally Wise One, I mean anyone lol. I know those 83 units must be killing you lol but what did you expect from this "fuzzy-stuff" anyway lmao. ?
yeah, right.:)

but yeah i want my 83 units back! kinda like this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5NyyC-UjBM&feature=related

expect a heck of a lot more than that pansy 'fuzzy bet stuff', maybe. :p