any book/essay for shuffle tracking/ block tracking

Maestro

RJT said:
There is some extra information in the Cookbook - although i don't know if i've read the lastest edition of the Blackbelt. That said, either is far superior to GC's effort which honestly is little beyond common sense.

RJT.
The 98 edition of Blackbelt In Blackjack has a decent amount of the Cookbooks material while the 2005 edition mainly has the minimum drills required to move on to the Cookbook.

RJT

zengrifter said:
The extra info is of no marginal consequence.
I only mentioned GeoC's work for thread completeness. Seems it was neglected. zg
And that's fair point, i simply wouldn't recommend paying the $30 it cost me when you could get the cookbook for $49 (if anywhere still has it in stock). Honestly it's been years since i've read any of these books.

RJT.

I was looking around at AC's Las Vegas Advisor website and happened to find the shuffle trackers cookbook you guys were talking about for 29.00 plus shipping and handling. I was wondering if it was really worth the buy because I already own AS Big Book of Blackjack and Blackbelt in Blackjack. Sort of tight on money right now so how much more content does it have than in his Blackbelt in blackjack? Is it worth paying an extra 29 dollars for? here is the link if any of you are interested

http://www.shoplva.com/collections/blackjack/products/blackjack-shuffle-trackers-cookbook-the

Thank you,
Phantom702