Anyone else frequently think they've lost a hand

BBjoe

when they've actually won? Happens to me when I get tired, miscount the dealers hand and think I've lost only to be handed my winnings. Usually happens when I'm tired and I know it's time to call it a night.

No, I'm not a counter. I just like blackjack. :p

paddywhack

BBjoe said:
when they've actually won? Happens to me when I get tired, miscount the dealers hand and think I've lost only to be handed my winnings. Usually happens when I'm tired and I know it's time to call it a night.

No, I'm not a counter. I just like blackjack. :p
Being tired is when to call it quits, and before you start screwing up whether you won or lost.

The only times I think I've lost and then won is when the doubles or splits are terrible but the dealer busts out and makes them good. :laugh:

creeping panther said:
If you are not an AP and can still play perfect basic it does not matter how tired you are.

Have fun and drink more coffee.

CP
agreed. hell playing basic strategy and winning was probably the funnest I've ever had at playing black jack:laugh:

pooptarts92

One time, also playing tired, I swear after losing a hand and quickly putting my next bet out, the took my newly placed bet on the same hand... I wasn't even 80% sure though considering how tired and aggravated I was. So I just kept playing and losing until I fianlly decided to leave. I learned that night to never play tired or hungry, and I also never get aggravated playing anymore because I understand how much of a monster variance can be.