Anyone tried Gold Touch?

shadroch

la_dee_daa said:
the theory behind the streak count is that if the players win 3 or 4 hands in a row the table is HOT and that there is a very high probability that the next hand will win. This is based on the fact that if you see something happen its likely that it will happen again, what every that theory is called. Since the majority of the blackjack population has proved this fact we shall accept that it is right.
This also applies to roulette, craps, the coin flip game.

or this is at least my version of the steak count..

one of my friends keeps giving me advice like this that if you lose 3 hands in a row leave the table!!! he has his system of this and i have my system of counting which lacks consistancy on play and what not which makes it bad:mad:

:cow:

Thanks,I needed a good laugh tonite.

la_dee_daa said:
the theory behind the streak count is that if the players win 3 or 4 hands in a row the table is HOT and that there is a very high probability that the next hand will win. This is based on the fact that if you see something happen its likely that it will happen again, what every that theory is called. Since the majority of the blackjack population has proved this fact we shall accept that it is right.
This also applies to roulette, craps, the coin flip game.

or this is at least my version of the steak count..

one of my friends keeps giving me advice like this that if you lose 3 hands in a row leave the table!!! he has his system of this and i have my system of counting which lacks consistancy on play and what not which makes it bad:mad:

Pretty much that is what it is. Although I wouldn't call it a count. Nor do I think it gives you any really good advantage for all sorts of reasons. Just making the point that people who are too lazy/intimidated to count play that way quite often. So backcounting wouldn't necessarily give you away as a counter unless you were standing there for a good long while before sitting.

Looking back, I should have put "known" in quotes. It is know much in the same way as it is "known" saying 'Seven' at a Craps table causes a Seven to come up. To be fair, however, a table getting 'hot' is sometimes the result of a count getting good and sometimes the results of slugs coming up. Counters and shuffle trackers are able to exploit this by knowing when the table is 'hot' or not.

Maybe it is just my lack of experience, but I thought that Wonging was a good move that should be encouraged to new counters who are worried about getting caught because of Wonging...

Last edited:

la_dee_daa

Chapel said:
Maybe it is just my lack of experience, but I thought that Wonging was a good move that should be encouraged to new counters who are worried about getting caught because of Wonging...
yes wonging is good and should be done.