Aria's RFID chips?

NightStalker

As per my knowledge Aria has RFID in their black and higher chipsl.

Does they use those RFIDs to track your bet spread/average bet and advantage? I din't see any device on the tables.
Or is it only for authentication by cashier. Are you sure?

21forme

I noticed the same as you. They use the RFID verification at the cashier. Can I be sure they don't track them at the tables? No, but I saw no indication otherwise.

Blue Efficacy

NightStalker said:
As per my knowledge Aria has RFID in their black and higher chipsl.

Does they use those RFIDs to track your bet spread/average bet and advantage? I din't see any device on the tables.
Or is it only for authentication by cashier. Are you sure?
If it is only in the black chips then they are not using it to track your bets.

daddybo

they do have the capability to track the rfids.. as they move around the property. You usually can tell a rfid reading table by the "felt". It has a different feel. also if they are tracking bets there will be a button the dealer hits before the deal.

Cherry7Up

daddybo said:
...also if they are tracking bets there will be a button the dealer hits before the deal.
Could such a button be rigged to be pressed by the dealer's foot? I'm not familiar with Aria, but would be hesitant to assume no bet tracking just because there is no visible button being pressed by hand.

I'd think the RFID's are used to prevent players from walking out with the high denomination chips which would help prevent counterfeiting.

NightStalker

lol, i don't think so...

NYMets said:
I'd think the RFID's are used to prevent players from walking out with the high denomination chips which would help prevent counterfeiting.
Did anyone notice RFID scanners at the exit? and there are so many..

I can safely assume, that RFID scanner is ONLY used to verify the authentication of chips :)