Bellagio Game

I have a good understanding of the game and am very proficient at the basic hi-lo and hi-opt II counts. I can do true count conversions no problem. But I know there are a lost of systems out there and I still haven't completely devoted myself to one system.

With a game of 6 deck Dealer hits/stands 17(rules differ between the $25 and $100 game, DAS, Late Surrender, Resplit Aces, everything else standard.

What do you believe is the best system for this game given the above skill set. I know since it's a shoe you need one w/ a high betting correlation since that is more valued than PE, but I wasn't sure what the balance would be.

spyu said:
I have a good understanding of the game and am very proficient at the basic hi-lo and hi-opt II counts. I can do true count conversions no problem. But I know there are a lost of systems out there and I still haven't completely devoted myself to one system.

With a game of 6 deck Dealer hits/stands 17(rules differ between the $25 and $100 game, DAS, Late Surrender, Resplit Aces, everything else standard.

What do you believe is the best system for this game given the above skill set. I know since it's a shoe you need one w/ a high betting correlation since that is more valued than PE, but I wasn't sure what the balance would be.
Best system for the game? Mine, of course!
http://www.blackjackinfo.com/Ben-Franklin-Count.pdf

HO2 with the ace sidecount, High-Low will all work too. Just make sure you are exploiting late surrender properly, using a big enough spread and Wonging out of negative counts.

BFC

i'm interested in the Bellagio game since i'll be staying there in a few months time. So dealer hits on soft 17 for the $25 mins?