Best Way from AC Boardwalk to Marina?

BJinNJ

On junkets to AC they usually drop off at the stores on the
Boardwalk, but the best BJ games seem to be in the Marina area.

Is there a shuttle to the Marina from the Boardwalk area?

BJinNJ :cool:

21forme

Take the Jitney

(Dead link: http://www.jitneys.net/573.html)

However, unless you plan on playing only one place in the Marina, it's probably better to stay at the Boardwalk so you can get from house to house easily. To walk between them is probably 20 minutes each, and you take your life in your hands crossing those roads (or wading through the swamps :) )

BJinNJ

Thanks for the link... Great Info!

Once I get to NYC or Phila., by train or bus,
then can take a train or bus to AC.

Getting around AC was the missing link,
although a taxi is always an option.

Driving and parking is also an option, but
with gas so high, a 4+ hour drive...

Only 20 minutes walk between stores on
the Boardwalk? If I stretch it to 40 mins.
I can have a cigar on the way. :)

Thanks again.

BJinNJ :cool:

21forme

Only 20 minutes walk between stores on the Boardwalk?

No, 20 mins between stores in the Marina. The Boardwalk stores are grouped into 3 areas. It's about 10 minutes walking between areas, and within each area the stores are a minute or two apart.

flysrb

Jitney vs Taxi

Hey Now! I usually stay at the Trop and play alot at Borgata.Going in a couple of weeks.I've had the jitney get me there ib 15 min. Depends on how many stops..$2

Taxi has a max fare of $11..

I haven't tried to dodge traffic in the Marina yet, but I would take the Jitney between stores..

Here's to the $5 Borgata table.....
cheers~

beat320

Do you ever play in the trop? I usually stay in the trop too and usually play there even though the conditions aren't too great (8D bad pen.)..at least they S17 which is sweet, unlike ballys and i think hilton also is H17.

flysrb

I still play the Trop if I like the PB or dealer..hard to find a $10 table tho. My group usually gets comps there..my son has one in Nov. so we're going to stay too. Great rates..
Can't beat the Borgata for food comps and $5-10 tables..
6D too...

aslan

beat320 said:
I usually just take my helicopter from the roof of Caesars to the roof of Trump Marina, but that's just me... :p
Yeah! And it takes $750 comp dollars. I don't use the helicopter anymore. Too expensive, but the underground tube between the Taj and the Borgata is great. Have you tried it yet?