Bet Ramp Sims - any alternatives?

I'm a MAC user who doesn't have the capability to run windows so CVCX is not an option for me. Are there any other resources out there?

Currently im looking to spread 25 - 400 (sometimes 2x200) on a S17 game with 66% and 75% pen using Zen count. The free CVCX calculator gives me C-SCORE but not betting ramp.

ARK said:
I'm a MAC user who doesn't have the capability to run windows so CVCX is not an option for me. Are there any other resources out there?

Currently im looking to spread 25 - 400 (sometimes 2x200) on a S17 game with 66% and 75% pen using Zen count. The free CVCX calculator gives me C-SCORE but not betting ramp.
Get a copy of "The World's Greatest Blackjack Simulation" Zen Edition by John Auston. He has done it all for you already.

FLASH1296

ARK …

All modern Macs run Windows via the "Bootcamp" software, included with the system software.

You can also use an emulator e.g. "Parallels Desktop"

Three's suggestion is a very good one.

GO TO …

(Dead link: http://www.gamblersbookclub.com/Book/Blackjack/Books/3459-WORLDS_GREATEST_BLACKJACK_SYSTEM__ZEN_COUNT)

Out of Stock

Thanks for the link FLASH. I found the same link but it's out of stock and I can't seem to find this book anywhere else on the internet!