bet spread for ko.what do you think.

I am a advid player and was running some sims with ko,and found that if i move the key count up in the count that my hourly win rate increases.I am using a 1-8 spread ,in a dd game.The indexies are the l18s. with a few extras added.

1. sims was ko with the standard bets.the irc is -4 the key is 0 and the pivot is
4 . $25 unit size on a h17 das table. ran the sims with cvdata.the hour win rate was $19.46 ,the standard dv was 563.59 an hour,the score was 11.92

2. sim was all the same aboue ,but moved the key count to -1.this increaced my hour rate to $28.33 .my standard dv was 728.69 ,and my score went up to 15.11

am i right in thinking that i could move the key count and make more money,or is it bad to move it.what is the right way.

Canceler

Random questions & comments

This is what sims are for, to find out stuff like this. I say go with the sim, if you're sure you're doing it right.

You didn't mention penetration. In my limited putzing around with PowerSim it seems that the point at which the shoe becomes favorable varies with penetration.

Are you using enough rounds for your sims? Unbalanced counts require lots of rounds. One billion was suggested to me.

The normal KC for DD is +1.