BJ BASH Attendees

I would like to Thank and Congratulate all those from this site who are attending the "BJ BASH".

To attend this event takes a few things, Courage, Great Dedication and Interest in the game, a desire to learn,.... and putting all the Bull **** aside and exposing your true self to other posters... AP's.

To those who are comimg, and I realize it is NOT an easy thing to do, you truly are a cut above. You are putting your money where your mouth is, and the rubber to the road!:1st:

You have my utmost respect and the respect of all the Founders of the MMOA, Sage, Trey Dog, and ST.:)

You have shown me that you are all Hard Core "BJ Warriors" and worthy to soon become members of the MMOA.:toast:

Strength, Honor, Integrity and Heart;)

CP

sagefr0g

Cherry7Up said:
I am sad that I will be stuck in NYC studying for the bar exam instead of joining you all. :(
awe man come anyway, with me being there we might need a lawyer.:joker::whip:

sagefr0g

creeping panther said:
I would like to Thank and Congratulate all those from this site who are attending the "BJ BASH".

To attend this event takes a few things, Courage, Great Dedication and Interest in the game, a desire to learn,.... and putting all the Bull **** aside and exposing your true self to other posters... AP's.

To those who are comimg, and I realize it is NOT an easy thing to do, you truly are a cut above. You are putting your money where your mouth is, and the rubber to the road!:1st:

You have my utmost respect and the respect of all the Founders of the MMOA, Sage, Trey Dog, and ST.:)

You have shown me that you are all Hard Core "BJ Warriors" and worthy to soon become members of the MMOA.:toast:

Strength, Honor, Integrity and Heart;)

CP
well said Stealthy Won!:)
me i'll just say, it's an honor to be with you guys. i know i'm way, way out of my league, lol.