blackjackinfo management

kewljason

I am a bit confused as to why my recent post, posted early 11-20-08 where I am (east coast) was appparently deleted, (and the one before mine that I was responding to). It was in the thread of "took a sh*t 5k loss ceasers windsor". Did I break some sort of Blackjack info rule that I'm not aware of?? If so I certainly apoligize. Thought I was respectful of all involved and wanted to voice my opinion.

Kasi

kewljason said:
I am a bit confused as to why my recent post, posted early 11-20-08 where I am (east coast) was appparently deleted, (and the one before mine that I was responding to). It was in the thread of "took a sh*t 5k loss ceasers windsor". Did I break some sort of Blackjack info rule that I'm not aware of?? If so I certainly apoligize. Thought I was respectful of all involved and wanted to voice my opinion.
You've never posted anything that has had a hint of whatever. That I can remember anyway.

Probably just got caught up in all that nonsense Sonny thankfully deleted.

Trust me, it ain't you babe, as Cher would say. :)

Just keep posting.

Sonny

I removed that post, and some from other members, in order to clean up that thread a bit. I was trying to keep the thread BJ related. I don’t believe your post broke any guidelines but it did evoke a few off topic responses so I decided to scrap the whole chain in hopes that people would move on and keep the discussion productive. Although your post was removed, I can assure you that it was read and responded to so it was not a wasted effort on your part. Your point was made, I just don’t think it had the effect you were hoping for.

-Sonny-

Pwn

kewljason said:
*Edit*.....

Pwn

Last edited: