Bonus whoring days over?

no one ever goes into the online section....

but anyway are there still bonuses out there that are worth while? ive been looking around on the "best condes and bonuses" section of the blackjack forum.... i couldent find anything on the wizard.... and most of their promotions offer a 100% up to $100 (usally 12-15x) but in fine print say that the chips are for bonus purposes and are removed at withdrawal. Does this mean that they are just fake and useless chips? I dont get the point of the bonus if it just gets removed?

am i just reading this wrong?

bonus whores help me out

oh and it dosent help im from the us

standard toaster said:
no one ever goes into the online section....

but anyway are there still bonuses out there that are worth while? ive been looking around on the "best condes and bonuses" section of the blackjack forum.... i couldent find anything on the wizard.... and most of their promotions offer a 100% up to $100 (usally 12-15x) but in fine print say that the chips are for bonus purposes and are removed at withdrawal. Does this mean that they are just fake and useless chips? I dont get the point of the bonus if it just gets removed?

am i just reading this wrong?

bonus whores help me out

oh and it dosent help im from the us
A friend of mine found a site the other day that gave you a £1000 bonus for a deposit of £100 - yep you read right.

The catch - you were only allowed to keep what you 'made' with the bonus not he bonus itself after 'turning' it so many times and then when they removed the bonus before you could withdraw you had to 'turn' your new bankroll 100* as well.

After making close to £700 he had to wager £7000 to get his money out - he couldn't be bothered playing flat £5s so he went all hail mary and he finished £177 up.

Not bad for a session but a long winded way of encouraging a long enough session of play to establish their edge?

Last edited:

moo321

There's literally tens of thousands of dollar for non-US players to make in bonuses. You could learn enough in an afternoon to make a comfortable living from it.

UK-21

Played the promo at the Spin Palace.

They give £1,000 and an hour to wager it in at least 100 hands - but you only
get to keep any winnings. Played for an hour and won over forty quid. But there was a restriction to a max of £4 per hand, so no s#it or bust strategies.

Now the catch - in order to claim it you have to deposit at least £50.00, wager it several times over, then withdraw it back again (provided you don't blow it all of course!) then move on to the bonus winnings and wager them many times over in order to move them from the bonus account to the cash account (in £10 blocks) in order to draw them off.

Is it really worth all of the extra hours at the keyboard?

moo321

onlineblackjackguide.com. Spend a few hours searching through that forum, and you'll have plenty of questions answered.