Building a Team of Counters - Hedge Fund Manager

counting

i have another problem, i want to form a team of counters give them bankroll to play and give them part of the profit, but i don't know how i will trust them with the money also eventually they will want to play for themselves with the profits they made for working for me.

cyclist

More Info?

OP, can you provide more info like:

• How much money are you planning to play with?
  • Where do you intend to play?
  • How often?
  • How do you intend to divide winnings?
  • How do we know this isn't a trap?

I wouldn't mind occasionally being part of team backed by someone else, if it was well organized, well finance, not full of idiots, and worth my time to play.

Thunder

trimbleinc said:
Hello Everyone,

I figured I'd stop by this thread as it seems to be the most popular with the smartest players on the web.

I'm a hedge fund manager looking to spend some time counting with the right team. I'd like to take this seriously for a few months at a time with a very large bankroll.

If anyone has interest of any kind please PM me and lets discuss what our options might look like.

FYI: I understand the variance of specific counting methods and all the mathematics behind card counting. I'm not looking to learn, I'm looking to build a business and hit it hard.

Good counting !:grin:
I for one am skeptical as a good hedge fund manager should be able to easily make more than any card counter could.