Caesars Palace High Limit Room

Hello Everyone, I was in vegas a couple weeks ago and stopped by caesars. It used to be $25 for the 6 Deck Game, DAS, RSA, LS Game (About a .26 house edge) Now its $200!!!. I went in the high limit room and to my surprise, no $100 Tables, they had (2) $200 Tables (2) $500 (one was a double deck) and three $5000 Tables where the six deck game was. There was a grand total of two people in there on a week night. There were more pit bosses in the blackjack pit then players. I ask you caesars way not have $100 or $50 tables in your High Limit Room...Make these players feel like big shots, your HLR will be alot busier. I dont understand this.
I was planning on spreading 1-10 using hi-lo on there $50 tables, but when it was $200 i decided against it, because of my Session BankRoll.

Doofus

BlackjackMan312 said:
Hello Everyone, I was in vegas a couple weeks ago and stopped by caesars. It used to be $25 for the 6 Deck Game, DAS, RSA, LS Game (About a .26 house edge) Now its $200!!!. I went in the high limit room and to my surprise, no $100 Tables, they had (2) $200 Tables (2) $500 (one was a double deck) and three $5000 Tables where the six deck game was. There was a grand total of two people in there on a week night. There were more pit bosses in the blackjack pit then players. I ask you caesars way not have $100 or $50 tables in your High Limit Room...Make these players feel like big shots, your HLR will be alot busier. I dont understand this.
I was planning on spreading 1-10 using hi-lo on there $50 tables, but when it was $200 i decided against it, because of my Session BankRoll.
Even Bellagio's high limit room was a $100 minimum the last time I visited. They at least had a few players.

Knox

Caesar's is a joke. Each time I have checked CBJN the ridiculously poor conditions caused me to avoid the place entirely. I have been to many places in LV, but never CP.

EasyRhino

I haven't been to Caesars in a while, are you talking about that sort of circular "indoor courtyard" type area where there's a whole mess of table games and the limits are moderately higher, or a separate full-on high roller parlor?

What kind of minimums were in the "mid-roller" area?

EasyRhino said:
I haven't been to Caesars in a while, are you talking about that sort of circular "indoor courtyard" type area where there's a whole mess of table games and the limits are moderately higher, or a separate full-on high roller parlor?

What kind of minimums were in the "mid-roller" area?

Im talking about the "HIgh Roller Room" Right behind the cirular area. The Circular area has many limits i have seen between $25 all the way to $500 The Circuler area is all Soft 17, The Funny thing is they have $500 Tables in the circular area where the dealer hits soft 17, but right behind that you can go in the high roller pit and bet $200 for standing on 17. LOL. The Only thing i like in the mid roller pit you dont have to double your bet to play two hands.

ihate17

It's just another Harrah's grind joint!!!

Sure the place sure looks exactly like Caesars Palace inside and out but once you sit down and decide to play, you quickly discover that you are just playing at Harrah's with higher limits.
My favorite thing about the high limit $500 double deck game offered for Caesars elite players (suckers) is the fact that you can find better rules at Slots-A-Fun for the sum of $5.

I have no idea what kind of percentage of players they have lost since being sacked by the Huns (I mean being bought by HET) but in other upscale strip properties I am constantly meeting X Caesars players.

ihate17