can somebody confirm ?

GeorgeD

Canceler said:
Yes. Try 6D H17.
Ahhh, in H17. Thanks.

I usually play S17 and hitting an A7 Vs 6 can piss off some people. Had a woman leave the table once when I did that ... she was pretty PO's earlier when I split 9's too.

jack.jackson

Katweezel said:
What a streak of odd numbers! Of these 20 numbers in two names, there are only 4 even numbers. But there are 9 X 1s, 4 X 3s and 3 X 2s. This may be meaningful. I'm asking Jack,Jackson to run a sim on it. He will need to factor in the missing numbers: 6, 8, 9 and 0. (I should ask him, hey man, is 0 a number?) :cat:

Heres what I came up with...lol

Attachments

George

GeorgeD said:
Ahhh, in H17. Thanks.

I usually play S17 and hitting an A7 Vs 6 can piss off some people. Had a woman leave the table once when I did that ... she was pretty PO's earlier when I split 9's too.
Usually those who get pissed off are on a big losing streak or are addicted gamblers or both.

Just give them a wink and a big :laugh::laugh::laugh:

F'EM

CP

GeorgeD

creeping panther said:
Usually those who get pissed off are on a big losing streak or are addicted gamblers or both.

F'EM

CP
So those of us who play correctly save them money by making them leave?
They could at least offer to buy us lunch. :)

mathman

creeping panther said:

F'EM

CP
Addicted gamblers!

Happens every day. They show up at the table pissed. They over bet themselves, especially during negative counts and they get even more pissed when you make an ap play and win. They're losing and you're winning. Sometimes you feel like screaming "Hey I'm counting cards so shut the phuck up!!" but you have to settle for a smile and another win. I always wonder why they don't pay more attention to the way I'm betting. I'm betting $25 flat for several hands and they're betting stupid amounts and losing. I start betting more and we both start winning. You would think they would catch on. Sometimes I count down their chips and look forward to them going broke and leaving. I hate wishing bad on anybody but I get sick of the verbal abuse to the dealer and me. Goes with the territory though. Just part of the job. Had a guy the other night piss away $36,500 while I was winning. Saw him again tonight and he was acting the same way and had lost another $8500 and was still losing when I left (a winner!). Some people just don't get it :confused:..JtMM

Last edited:
Katweezel said:
What a streak of odd numbers! Of these 20 numbers in two names, there are only 4 even numbers. But there are 9 X 1s, 4 X 3s and 3 X 2s. This may be meaningful. I'm asking Jack,Jackson to run a sim on it. He will need to factor in the missing numbers: 6, 8, 9 and 0. (I should ask him, hey man, is 0 a number?) :cat:
This is actually the top bet they both made during a losing streak playing Martingale while trying to get back that initial $5. :laugh: