Can someone calculate EV and ROR for me?

Rules: H17, DAS, resplit up to 4 hands (only 2 hands for aces and only get 1 card for each ace), double down all hands, no surrender, 6 deck, 75% penetration.

Bankroll: $2000 (That might be too little, what should it be to minimize ROR?)
Spread: $5-$50

Using Hi-lo and illustrious 18 (not fab 4).

Whats my EV, hourly win rate, and ROR?

Thanks in advance.

Sonny

You don’t mention your bet ramp, but if you are doing play-all then your EV is almost $6/hour and your RoR is around 53.84%. If you are Wonging at +1 then your EV should be just over $6/hour with RoR of 11.6%. Wonging at +2 will bring your RoR down to about 2% but your EV will fall to about $3.50/hour.

-Sonny-

my ramp is:
TC +3 : $10
TC +4 : $15
TC +5 : $20
TC +6 : $25
TC +7 : $30
TC +8 : $35
TC +9 : $40
TC +10: $45
TC +11: $50

And what if i had a bankroll of $5000?

Thanks sonny.

callipygian

itsedmondfoo said:
my ramp is:
The TC stands for Hi-Lo true count?

I'd argue you have a 1:5 spread there, not a 1:10 spread, since you'll too rarely see anything above +5. That will lower your EV and your variance.

White Guy

Sonny said:
You don’t mention your bet ramp, but if you are doing play-all then your EV is almost $6/hour and your RoR is around 53.84%. If you are Wonging at +1 then your EV should be just over $6/hour with RoR of 11.6%. Wonging at +2 will bring your RoR down to about 2% but your EV will fall to about $3.50/hour.

-Sonny-
Thats amazing how much wonging can lower ROR. It really makes me want to never play a hand below +1. That is why I always am trying to get my buddies to count too on a team effort but they are all lame. Sonny, do you usually wong in at +1 and out at below +1 or do you feel the extra hands played while not spending all your time walking around is worth the higher ROR?

Sonny

itsedmondfoo said:
my ramp is:
If you are Wonging then your max bet should be around +3 or +4. The bet ramp above is barely going to give you any advantage at all. If you are playing-all then your max bet should be around +5 or so. Either way you will need to use a much different betting strategy if you want to make any money...and even then you'll only be making $5-$10 per hour with a pretty high RoR.

There is a link to the Gamemaster's Online BJ School in the Free Resources thread that has some beginner's betting info. For more complete information about bet sizing and bankroll requirements check out Schlesing'er Blackjack Attack. You could also search the forums for the words "bet ramp", "bet spread" or "bet sizing" to see what kind of ramps other people are using.

-Sonny-