card counting effects on streaks

I am looking for any information on the effects the card count on losing streaks. i fully understand the downsides of the martingale. However, I am curious how much a high/neutral/low count will have on getting five or six loses in a row.
If walking away from low count tables using that system will allow you to miss even 1 of the astronomical loses it would be worthwhile. TY for any information.

cardcounter0

the count has very little effect on the ratio of winning/losing hands, maybe a 2% to 4% difference. you make money in high counts because of the increased frequency of blackjacks, and sucessful double downs.

callipygian

A TC of +5 will have about a 44% win percentage and 48% loss percentage, compared to 43% and 49% at TC 0.

The chances of losing 10 times in a row at neutral count is 0.49^10, or about 1 in 1250.

The chances of losing 10 times in a row at high count is 0.48^10, or about 1 in 1500.

EasyRhino

Virtually no difference, but what does change is that the times when you encounter wicked winning or losing streak are vastly modified if it just happens to be a time when you're placing big bets because of the count.