Card counting impossible nowadays

Thunder

Counting is impossible

Recently I ended up with a count of 27. I couldn't win. Therefore counting is impossible or I was doing something other than card counting because everybody knows you win when card counting. :cry::laugh::cry::laugh::cry:

aslan

Thunder said:
Recently I ended up with a count of 27. I couldn't win. Therefore counting is impossible or I was doing something other than card counting because everybody knows you win when card counting. :cry::laugh::cry::laugh::cry:
You lost because +27 indicates a very long upward trend. Naturally to achieve such a high count many more low cards have to fall than big cards. When low cards fall, it favors the dealer. Too bad you could not benefit from the trip down, but unfortunately, a disproportionate number of big cards were behind the cut card. Sometimes, when I am using oppositional betting as cover, I get to avoid the trip uphill and benefit greatly by the trip downhill.

Coach R

batman321 said:
I have read a lot and have played blackjack enough to win/lose money. In a "nutshell" everything i do/say I can put down to experience.
If you have played one game of B.J. then you have played enough to "win/lose" money as you say. If you don't count, and more importantly, understand the math and logic of counting, you will always lose money. If you go to vegas as you say you want, you will only lose more money until you become a true A.P. and as all true counters understand, you could very well lose money then too. Counting doesn't make you money,it only tells you if your "Odds" are better or worst of not lossing. If you discribe C.S.M's as "shoes the dealer keeps putting cards in" Then I think you need a lot more experience before you go to Vegas.

stopgambling

ha ha ha , i m learning every single day. More info ,knowledge ,insights ,instant duplicable intellect ,wisdom for me please.!!!This is free education .!!!:eyepatch: