Cardcounter wanted for beta testing program

im looking for a person or 2 willing to be a beta tester for my upcomming cardcounting program this program works online with live dealers!!

The Blackjacker keeps track of the following stats

* True Count
* Running Count
* Cards used and remaining
* Low and highcards used and left
* Optimal Betting Unit

Leave me a pm or post ur contact details (msn Prefered)

jay28 said:
Which counting system does it use?
currently uses the hi/lo system this is probally the most simple system for keeping track of the cards future versions might include ace counting aswell
gonna pm post you a link off a screenshot

Last edited:

jay28

theblackjacker said:
you can count cards in live dealer games
opposed to a rng dealt game where the deck is shuffled each round
Why use this software and not count normally, can It play automatically as well?

I thought these games offered really bad pen and not worth playing?

Also, how can you trust some card room in god knows where being run by god knows who, is playing with a full decks?

All the live dealers I know about play with 8decks and have a pen of 50-55%, don't know if its worth playing then. But I think that they are legit with the full decks and stuff. Also I haven't found a game with 6 decks or a good pen yet.

jay28 said:
Why use this software and not count normally, can It play automatically as well?

I thought these games offered really bad pen and not worth playing?

Also, how can you trust some card room in god knows where being run by god knows who, is playing with a full decks?
the program gives you instant info about cards used true count optimal betting units and other things meaning u can focus more on playing perfect strategy and dont have to sit calculate it yourself

one the things i need testers for is testing the conditions on the diffrent
sites ,

i am actually looking into having a autoread fuction as we know it from poker odds calculators like holdemcalculator etc.

this is though beyond my current programming skills but it is something im looking to implant