Cdca

DMMx3

I recently purchased CDCA, and sent an email to the address on the website to get the product key to unlock my version. However, the email bounced back. I don't see any other means of contacting CDCA on their website.

Does anyone know anything about this? Contact info, etc?

Thanks in advance.

k_c

DMMx3 said:
I recently purchased CDCA, and sent an email to the address on the website to get the product key to unlock my version. However, the email bounced back. I don't see any other means of contacting CDCA on their website.

Does anyone know anything about this? Contact info, etc?

Thanks in advance.
My email through my website, which has worked for over 3 years, no longer works. I am getting no responses whatsoever from my inquiries to my web host.

My website was down for about a week because I found out my web host said that they had updated their servers. I feel lucky to finally have received enough information from them to get my site woking again. I had to re-upload all of my files.

In the meantime, my email which was working when my site was down now doesn't work although my site's back up. I don't have a very sophisticated site and up to now the web host I am using has been good enough and I've had little or no down time. It looks like their customer service is so bad, though, that it looks like I'll have to eventually make a change if I want to maintain the site.

Sorry for the inconvenience. I'll respond to your PM and take care of the details there.

jack.jackson

My email through my website, which has worked for over 3 years, no longer works. I am getting no responses whatsoever from my inquiries to my web host.
Dont tell me, lemme guess. Are/were you using a free web server? If so, they're notorious for cancelling your sites without warning. Try Godaddy:)

k_c

jack said:
Dont tell me, lemme guess. Are/were you using a free web server? If so, they're notorious for cancelling your sites without warning. Try Godaddy:)
No, the hosting is not free but it doesn't cost much.

I originally chose this host because it had support for cgi (common gateway interface) and this would allow for writing/using interactive programs on my site. I couldn't find any other host with this support unless it was far more expensive. Also, the storage space is much better for the price than I could find elsewhere.

Those are the good points. I'm not really a demanding customer and if they would just provide a minimal level of customer service all would be fine.

However, I'm beginning to think that what they may be interested in is trapping as many customers as they can by their low cost. They automatically bill once a year and there is no way to stop this except (they claim) by informing them that you don't want to renew. Also, although the practice of automated billing is listed on their site it is not prominently stated. After my first year with them I requested information as to how to pay my yearly hosting fees and they sent a link which I used to pay the fees. Ever since I have been automatically billed twice each year. I am now informed of the automatic billing at 2 separate email addresses. Each notice has a different billing number. I checked my bank statements and confirmed that I was being billed twice. This last year when it happened again, my host asked for the billing numbers and I sent copies of each email to them.

The hosting fees are inexpensive even a twice the price, so money isn't the main concern, but their business practices are. If this coming year it turned out that I was again billed twice I would have considered asking my bank to change the number on my card to stop this process. With the recent problems I have been having I may be doing this sooner rather than later.