Cipher- The Wizard of BJ - Part 2

glovesetc

cipher sounds like a huge scam

and he is messing with the F.B.I. and the IRS and I am not sure who is worse as they both can rip you a new a**hole ! I think going directly to the feds cause it entailed interstate wire transfer could be your best bet . I am also thinking once it hits the fan alot more people mat come forward to substantiate this case and they can throw in conspiracy and rackteering which carries longgggggggggggggggggg jail sentences and huge fines . It is obvious he has no intention of paying :) :grin: ;)

glovesetc

Sens idea

was also excellent go to Postal inspectors too - they love to whack people who screw with the mail and they all are on juiced up testerone when cases come by . Also if you did the math on leaving your money in every month and picking up interest on the interest your annualized return is about 30 times what T-Bills, Banks, and T-Bonds pay which brings me to the old saying if it too good to be true it is probably illegal . Sorry you lost so much money to a lowlife though .:) :grin: ;)

ChefJJ

glovesetc said:
was also excellent go to Postal inspectors too - they love to whack people who screw with the mail and they all are on juiced up testerone when cases come by
I figured that baseball was pretty well juiced up, but the USPS!?! :laugh: