Confused on the BR matter

I have read tons of thoughts and heard zillions opinions about the relation of the BR and the min bet. Yesterday i was watching Andy Bloch's dvd and he suggests that min bet(betting unit)=BR/1000 which means that for a min 10 bet, someone needs 10000 as a BR. In addition he suggests that "For each session your cash on hand should be at least 32 betting units".

What is the case here and in general?
thanks

NightStalker

sounds good

If you are playing liberal rule vegas games and spreading
1-12 in shoe games
1-8 in double deck
and 1-4 single deck

For 10min, 20k bank is good..
For 10k, play 5min

moo321

snbjason said:
I have read tons of thoughts and heard zillions opinions about the relation of the BR and the min bet. Yesterday i was watching Andy Bloch's dvd and he suggests that min bet(betting unit)=BR/1000 which means that for a min 10 bet, someone needs 10000 as a BR. In addition he suggests that "For each session your cash on hand should be at least 32 betting units".

What is the case here and in general?
thanks
These are very bad generalizations. If it's single deck, you could play a $25 table. If it's a bad shoe, a $10 game might be too high.

You should run sims, or at least look at canned sims from blackjack attack or the like.

I read somewhere 300 units was about the minimum. Personally I haven't had time to establish a large bankroll yet so I would like to know in your experience the minimum number of units you would recommend going in with?

moo321

distractTHEdealer said:
I read somewhere 300 units was about the minimum. Personally I haven't had time to establish a large bankroll yet so I would like to know in your experience the minimum number of units you would recommend going in with?
Again, it REALLY depends on the game. 300 units might be fine for spreading 1-3 on single deck. It would be worse than woefully inadequate for spreading 1-30 on a shoe.