CSM for sale

UK-21

Two out of four @ EURO 10K+ each? Congratulations.

Just don't forget to declare your profits for tax purposes. :laugh:

newb99 said:
Two out of four @ EURO 10K+ each? Congratulations.

Just don't forget to declare your profits for tax purposes. :laugh:
Thank you:grin:

In this thread, your contributions have consistently included some silly assumptions. Also some quite offensive assumptions. On one missive you even invited a response where you assumed I'd be stupid enough to resond to a looney tune request for serial numbers etc. And now you mention profits and tax??? You're nuts :rolleyes: I take it you are not interested in doing a deal then:laugh:

I still have two for sale. Am also willing to sell video of the machines loading and working. You can specify what you want recorded (within the bounds of decency;)) so that those serious analysts amongst you may establish an edge.

UK-21

markmike said:
I still have two for sale. Am also willing to sell video of the machines loading and working. You can specify what you want recorded (within the bounds of decency;)) so that those serious analysts amongst you may establish an edge.
Establish an edge? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: And you think I'm a looney for questioning the source of these things?

Nice one. :grin:

johndoe

I might be interested of having a video (or manual) analysis of cards coming through the machine.

Feed the thing stacks of individually numbered cards for several (many) hours, forward the data, and I'd happily apply some statistical analysis to see if there are predictable patterns/skew.

I probably wouldn't pay much for this, though, as 1) it's not THAT hard to design a properly random machine, so the likelihood of beating it or finding patterns is very, very small, and 2) without doing it all myself, I'm not sure I could trust the data provided anyway, at least not enough to justify a significant expenditure.

Pretty much an extremely unlikely pie-in-the-sky challenge.