dd spread

Ferretnparrot

I need to know if a spread of. 1x1. To 2x 2.25 or 2x 2.5 is going to yeild decent returns on 2d s17 das 65%

Will it be comparable to my usual spread of 0.25 to 3x 1.5 for 6d s17 ls das

ferretnparrot said:
i need to know if a spread of. 1x1. To 2x 2.25 or 2x 2.5 is going to yeild decent returns on 2d s17 das 65%

will it be comparable to my usual spread of 0.25 to 3x 1.5 for 6d s17 ls das
q1 - no
q2 - no

BMDD

Off the top of my head I would think $100-2X$250 would make at least $100/hr. Just try to take a few breaks when the count tanks early in the shoe. Also try to enhance the game by counting burns/bottoms/middle cards when the cut card is removed/whatever else you can find.

Ferretnparrot

I got like 100k coming next year, I'm comfortable with the slightly higher risk, I don't think the risk is too high considering also, its not the only game ill be playing on my trip. Its conviently located near my hotel though

BMDD

Ferretnparrot said:
I got like 100k coming next year, I'm comfortable with the slightly higher risk, I don't think the risk is too high considering also, its not the only game ill be playing on my trip. Its conviently located near my hotel though
Good luck, I hope you double your roll during your trip!

Ferretnparrot said:
If I only had 16k and was to play 100min I would bet 1-2x2.5 with LOTS of exit. Ruthless exit. zg

Southpaw said:
These sound like famous last words to me.
Its basically a replenishing BR, so 16k - 160u - is okay, he knows the deal -
- he taps and he waits for the 100k and picks right back up.

I would do similar, but I would play my 16k with $50u. zg

blackriver

BMDD said:
Off the top of my head I would think $100-2X$250 would make at least $100/hr. Just try to take a few breaks when the count tanks early in the shoe. Also try to enhance the game by counting burns/bottoms/middle cards when the cut card is removed/whatever else you can find.
I play $100 min and wong agressively. I have a replenishing 100k bankroll and i think my ror is too high =/