Dealer error

SURVEILLANCE Says

itrack said:
:laugh: I think I might have messed up about 3 or 4 peoples life today then. Dealer, pit boss, and surveillance all ok'd a mid 4 figure mistake. This place was small too, this mistake probably put them in the hole for the day. :whip:
Anyone remember a stupid tv gam show family feud. Well, some lady rated me out on dealer paying my 17 vs. her soft 18. Surveillance said there was nothing out of the ordinary. I chastised the lady for screwing up and slowing the game down.

Gamblor

paddywhack said:
I had a dealer who got very confused on the payout for an $85 BJ and paid it $167.50. It's not a normal step in my ramp but every time the count got close to that TC I put out $85 and was mispaid two additional times. I tried it with $95 but she figured that one out. $85 still stumped her though.
Interesting, she's probably did a 2 x 80 + 1.5 x 5. Not sure why she wouldn't do that for 95 though, that ones seems a little tricker :)

Solo player

Blackjackdealer said:
Not sure why you think I am making this up. Arrest is highly unlikely, but barring is certainly what you can expect if happened on big action regardless. Certainly there will be scenarios representing both sides and nothing is certain as it comes down to a judgement call on the pit boss, but why bring the negative heat on you and mess up someones life over it?
I would not call 2x100 big action and I guess surveillance didn't either. ;)