Different types of card counting..

Is there a form of card counting where you'll go AGAINST perfect strategy depending on what the current count is ?

example : If the count is +15 and you have a 15 against a 10 , i'd rather stay than hit.

compared to if the count was -15 and you had a 15 against a 10. (you'd rather hit)

I ask because it seems like most forms of CC use basic strategy to the max and nothing else...which seems foolish considering the above.

please don't direct me to links...just tell me what i'm lookin for.

thanks.

Sucker

There are VERY VERY few card counting systems that do NOT take the count into account for playing decisions. Don't know what system YOU'RE using, but my advice to you is to find a better, less primitive card counting system. A simple Hi-Low system will suffice.

BJgenius007

mikeinjersey said:
Is there a form of card counting where you'll go AGAINST perfect strategy depending on what the current count is ?

example : If the count is +15 and you have a 15 against a 10 , i'd rather stay than hit.

compared to if the count was -15 and you had a 15 against a 10. (you'd rather hit)

I ask because it seems like most forms of CC use basic strategy to the max and nothing else...which seems foolish considering the above.

please don't direct me to links...just tell me what i'm lookin for.

thanks.
You want to learn hole-carding, or first-basing. Basically you want to know the down card of the dealer so your play is based on that knowledge.

You are kidding right. You never heard of index plays, the illustrious 18, playing efficiency, using all ~100 indices, side counts etc. This is 1/3 of your advantage in shoe games and 2/3 of your advantage in pitch. I think I remember you as a progression poster. If you are going to start to use counting and stick to betting independent of advantage this is were counting gives you an added edge. I would try to correlate bets to the count though.