Does Ian Anderson Post On Any Known BJ Site?

Seasons Greetings,

In re-reading Burning The Tables In Las Vegas, I noted on page 254 that in 1999 IA said "It wasn't until I posted an inquiry on the bj21.com website that..."

With that said, wondering does he currently post on bj21.com--or any other site--under any known username and is he accessible/agreeable to clarifying any questions relating to his books? Is he a Green Chipper, perhaps?

Best regards,

Al F.

I remember

A.L.F. said:
Seasons Greetings,

In re-reading Burning The Tables In Las Vegas, I noted on page 254 that in 1999 IA said "It wasn't until I posted an inquiry on the bj21.com website that..."

With that said, wondering does he currently post on bj21.com--or any other site--under any known username and is he accessible/agreeable to clarifying any questions relating to his books? Is he a Green Chipper, perhaps?

Best regards,

Al F.
Him posting there around that time and it caused a stir, but I believe it is rare.

CP

EasyRhino said:
He's probably pretty old by now... may not be a huge internets user.
Let's see...he was in his 30s when he went on The Merv Griffin Show in the 70s with Ken Uston in his infamous Hollywood disguise that transformed "a young man of about 30 to a close replica of Kentucky Fried Chicken's Colonel Sanders."

So that would make him about 60-65ish, maybe 70 tops? He's obviously proficient in posting (given his self-admitted bj21.com posts in 1999). So why the silence? Do I sniff a new book in the works (hopefully)?

It's just such a shame such wealth of knowledge like himself isn't more accessable through the net to answer questions and directly advise a younger generation of APs who want to carry on his work.

IA: if you happen to read this, please reconsider and start posting ASAP--preferably here! (And please send me a PM while you're at it?!!!)

IA?

Hello?

Best regards,

Al F.

Last edited:

RJT

From what i know blackjack's not the only thing he's been interested in over the years and a few of his interests may have got him in trouble. Don't know any of the details but i doubt you'll ever find him posting here.

RJT.

Finn Dog

RJT said:
From what i know blackjack's not the only thing he's been interested in over the years and a few of his interests may have got him in trouble. Don't know any of the details but i doubt you'll ever find him posting here.

RJT.
Details, please.