Donald Trump pays my bills- whats up in AC

let me just say I go from point A to point AC- ALOT. I mean my ride, which i affectionately call my poop box, has been shamelessly driven to near death, the frickin tires are about to come flyin off.

Point A is filthadelphia so yes, Im stuck goin to the armpit of the world nearly every day- the stinky, filthy, biligerent, awful,wonderful, stinky Atlantic City to count.

So this post is just to introduce myself and give info on AC from my recent experiences in case anyone else out there has a 3 foot troll of a wife who wont let them move to tahoe.

I just read posts below about boredom with shoes and backcounting. F that. Im all about back counting 8 deckers-lol. Im using KO (irc 0)and wait a couple a days till u find a shoe that pops up to RC 46 in a hurry- then strap yourself to that train and hold on tight. This is why you have been STANDING around for 45 hours this week with the most annoying PEOPLE IN THE WORLD- most of them screeching at each other in horrible korean or miserably tugging at their filthy wife beaters.

Dont get me wrong - i love doubledeckers as anyone should and have alot of experience with them- but eight deckers can get the job done.

Let me tell you what i think are my best assets as a back counter- i truly credit my success to my height and vision. To count mostly full tables(sometimes 2 at a time) from afar- and not miss cards- is not easy . Lasik surgery has cured my eyes. I can spot the color of a girls thong poppin up from the crack of her ass 80 yards across the gambling hall. And the #s on the cards at the TAJ are so small most have to squint just to see them when they are right frickin in front of them. O yea, and im tall as a mutha f'er too.

Ok so i guess im a red chipper. My roll is a measly 6000 albeit replenishable.I used hi opt back in the day in reno vegas , tahoe, but was not perfect at all and extremely intoxicated surely every time. So now im serious, practiced the software and hit AC 2 months ago. Things have gone real well. Im an outrageous alchoholic and I like beer almost as much as my kids. This is why i leave at 6:00 in the morning- even with a 11 hour session Im still usually sober.

Well i started with the six decks- why wouldnt u? Which leads you to the borgata. The only other place I found 6 decks was TRUMP ( Im talkin less than 25 mins) and they mostly dont allow mid shoe- so I blacklisted them. Borgata is a great place to play- period. Penetration is only average tho. The amount of tables at 10 mins is perfect for me and most important- not too crowded. There is a $5 table running 24/7 which is easy to get on if u arrive before 8:00. But you gotta backcount- u just gotta. So im lovin life here and then all of a sudden-BAM- trajedy strikes. Im brought a motorcyle down so im carryin a backpack. I forgot my ID and the pack makes me look like a 16 year old punk and ill be damned if im gonna let THAT stop me from the juicy count that has just developed at the table in front of me which i will gladly share with the gargantuan asian dude and the 90 year old degenerate foagie already seated, blissfully unaware of the rewards they are about to recieve from the shoe- so i drop my pack on a slot chair 10 feet away. BIG mistake. Its up and vanishes like a fart in the wind- whisked away to security in a heart beat. It is then searched and the fragrant bounty of my brand new sachel of Kind Bud is exposed to those who do not appreciate its wonderful sticky texture and pungent aroma.

So me like an idiot go over and ask for it back. I never said I was smart im just good at counting. I wasnt arrested but something far far worse- Eviction.
Never come back- ever.

BUT I SHALL NOT BE DETERRED. OFF to the strip where surely better penetration will make up for the fact that i will now be tackling 8 deck monsters. And it has. The two best places i have found to play is TAJ MAhal and Tropicana. both hand shuffle which means ur standing around even longer but o well. There are plenty of $5 tables at taj till around noon -trop is only 10. So if u show up hung over- sit down for a couple hours, relax at a 5 (WONG OUT IF BAD, OF COURSE). Trop gets juicy at 12:00 when they start opening many more tables (theres about 4-5 in morning). TAJ in the morning Trop all afternoon. Im there- if you go ull see my shaved frickin head, standing, grinding, winning, cursing.

Anyway my max bet is only 60 bucks and I rarely play any neg counts. Maqking 12 an hour is GOOD FOR ME. While others may see this as a waste of time- working as a line cook pays EVEN LESS and it f'in sucks. And im making more so far. I have won an incredible amount of my sessions.

190 hours so far with profit of $2,950 which ive spent already on hookers and booze BUT THATS NOT THE POINT. Its working. And if it continues to i will bump up spreading 10-100 with less backcounting. I have won the last 8 sessions in a row. This to me is far better than i could have possibly imagined. I also had a streak of six in a row. Miraculously I have won 20 out of 25 sessions. Some are smaller wins like 100 or 150 an 2 losses were over $500.

So do u think im seeing some serious positive variance. have i just done some solid counting and got a little lucky. can i sustain this run with these conditions?

sorry 4 the long post- bored today. Thx 4 any replies

21forme

Entertaining post (though I'm still not clear what happened at Borgata...)

Yes, you've seen positive variance. It will turn - count on it (no pun intended.)

EasyRhino

Looks like you made $15/hr, which is a better than you'd expect.

So, you really brought a backpack with weed into the Borgata? Call me a stiff, but if you were biking to AC for a day trip, any chance you could have just held off on smoking up until you got back home?

The AC vets might be able to help you out with how strict AC places are about 86's for other reasons.

You don't really wait for a 46 point change in RC before wonging in, do you? ?i've only seen that happen a couple times in my life.

Also, I set my bet level similarly to yours (max bet = 1% of bankroll). However, if your $6k is easily relplenishable (say, $1k a week), then you could play a lot more aggressively if you really wanted to. In my case, replenishing my bankroll with real money would be glacial.

Also, if you're able to reinvest some of the winnings into your bankroll, you can start to do even more damage. Someone wrote that you'll need the patience of a buddhist monk, and they're right.

your a stiff. Seriously tho- i like to remain nice and toasty all throughout the day- crispy in the morning especially.

Ill wong into those 8 deckers at 18 if im feelin like i wanna take some pressure off my poor feet finally and apply it to my ass instead then pray it keeps jumping while i somehow manage to still get paint n everyone else gets 2 4 and 5 3.
Also there is no heat- there is this old codger who stumbles around back counting, only one ive seen- he looks like hes swallowed his tongue and has no teeth (you out there readin this you magnificent bastard?).

the nerve of this guy. He frickin PULLS UP A CHAIR and sits there watchin. He is mouthing the count, telling it to himself. Then the pompous moron spreads 3 hands of table max if he can $500 each effectively applying a 1-17,000 spread. Yesterday at trop i saw a young guy in the pit rooting 4 him asking the dealer to give him BJs. 8 deck might suk but heat does also.

Also yesterday i saw a count over 50- it was insane- i nearly wept for the beauty of what happened next. I crushed the poor helpless dealer who was so accustomed to stomping on peoples genitals. I took my 500 and toked him $2- those crabby bastards.

Brutus

A count over 50?
keep up the good work!

Lasik surgery has cured my eyes. I can spot the color of a girls thong poppin up from the crack of her ass 80 yards across the gambling hall.
now i'm jealous.

EasyRhino

I Like Boobs said:
your a stiff.
Yeah, that's what I figured. It just seems that carrying around a bag of pot on your person has many similar risks to carrying around a bunch of cash all day. Smaller chance of getting mugged, greater chance of trouble with The Man.

Ill wong into those 8 deckers at 18
Going "by the book" on KO requires a running count shift of 21 or 22 until you even start to barely increase my bets. Personally, if I'm backcounting, it's going to take a damn good count to get me into a shoe, so I'd probably want about 4 more points of running count until I would wong in, because I wouldn't want to be a total douche and play one hand and immediately leave (as you can maybe guess, I'm not an AC player).

That old guy sounds like my hero. 3x$500 with no heat? I can't wait until I'm an old bumbling cretin.

EasyRhino

He said he starts at zero.

I think I've seen an RC get that high once or twice in an 8D shoe. It's usually when I start wondering if I have made a horrible horrible mistake.

ScottH

EasyRhino said:
He said he starts at zero.

I think I've seen an RC get that high once or twice in an 8D shoe. It's usually when I start wondering if I have made a horrible horrible mistake.
It's going to get higher the more the decks there are. What is the pivot point with an IRC of 0 for 8 decks? Without knowing that, the number 50 means nothing to me.

Mimosine

ScottH said:
It's going to get higher the more the decks there are. What is the pivot point with an IRC of 0 for 8 decks? Without knowing that, the number 50 means nothing to me.
with KO pivot would be +32 (TC=4). key count roughly +22. in a 6D with an IRC of 0 i have seen +36 counts on occasion (pivot = +24). two more decks could get you to 50.

sagefr0g

Brutus said:
Quote:
Lasik surgery has cured my eyes. I can spot the color of a girls thong poppin up from the crack of her ass 80 yards across the gambling hall. end Quote:

now i'm jealous.
hell i've got lousy eyesignt and never had lasik surgery but i can still do that no problem :joker: