Dumbest Dealer ?

FLASH1296

The other day I heard a dealer admonishing two ploppies for their (correct) plays.

DD, S17, DAS ($5 to $300 table)

The dealer displayed an EIGHT.

Player one moved to split her pair of 8's.

Player two was scratching for a hit with her 10-2.

The dealer actually claimed, with an air of certainty,
as if he was revealing a priceless blackjack secret ...

"I got an 8. Dealer busts the most with 8's and 9's."

Last edited:

bjcount

FLASH1296 said:
The other day I heard a dealer admonishing two ploppies for their (correct) plays.

DD, S17, DAS ($5 to $300 table)

The dealer displayed an EIGHT.

Player one moved to split her pair of 8's.

Player two was scratching for a hit with her 10-2.

The dealer actually claimed, with an air of certainty,
as if he was revealing a priceless blackjack secret ...

"I got an 8. Dealer busts the most with 8's and 9's."

You have got to be talking about the dealer at MGM/FW. He makes up his own rules as he deals, and then when it goes his way, "whoop, see I told you, dealer busts with 8's & 9's, listen to what I'm telling you".

Or the other dealer that tells you to always parlay your bets to four wins in a row and then take it back down. I told him if I could win four hands in a row on a consistent basis, you guys would be out of business! Jack @$$.

BJC

bjcount

johndoe said:
I don't think FW has DD or $5-$300 tables though. Not that there aren't similar dealers at FW...
Shoot I missed that part in Flash's post. The writing was too large and blurred my vision :rolleyes:. Your right about the DD, none of those at FW. The dealer I wrote about is fact and still deals as FW.

BJC

Blue Efficacy

bjcount said:
Shoot I missed that part in Flash's post. The writing was too large and blurred my vision :rolleyes:. Your right about the DD, none of those at FW. The dealer I wrote about is fact and still deals as FW.

BJC
I had a hard time reading it because it wasn't purple! :eek:

Katweezel

Big message

bjcount said:

BJC
If Flash's message don't get ya, his writing sure will! But, it is good to get hit by a BIG, COLORFUL message every now and then. Now that we know his eyesight is not 100%, we understand and have empathy. Nice to have something different, anyway. :cat: