Easy way to memorize BS variations?

Curious if there was a system to maybe memorize 1 BS table and from that derive the other variations depending on house rules (# of decks, s/h17, etc...)

cc218

go old school and make some flashcards... i made mine for S17, memorized them, and then later added the variations for H17... then did the same thing for I18

This is my way everybody learns differently! Hope it helps!

I recorded wat to do on all the hands on my mp3 player! exp... 12, hit if dealer has 2,3, and 7-ace otherwise stand! I spent about four hours each day with one ear piece in my ear quitley reciting it for three days and now i just use my practice time playing at home to stay sharp. However most people work nine to five jobs and have familys and wife's to take care of so ur learning time would probably be diff... I Had tried the flash cards, but it was just to much individual hands to memorize! What I did, was toke my mp3 player broke down each hand I could get and recorded them into sentences! So, instead of using flash cards and remembering 310 possible combinations, i just remember 31 very short sentences!

zoomie

I made a color-coded Xcel spreadsheet complete with maybe 50 indices, shrank it, printed it, had it laminated at FedEx Office. Keep it in my hip pocket for when I need a refresher between tables.