ehhh

Ok so i have been on three trips to palm springs Spa, Fantasy Springs, and spotlight 29 and all three times i was playing Double Deck min $10 1-5 using KO and everytime i went i have lost atleast $300 - $400 so over the course of 3 trips thats about $800, am i doing something wrong? i know that over time you will show profit but do i really need to lose this much?

irobinson

I don't know about the others, but since Fantasy Springs has changed their DD from S17 to H17 and a consistant 50% cut the game is no longer worth it. The 6 deck is much better (rules for DD are: H17, NS, DOA, DAS, split aces once). Even if the table limits are low, I would not play this game anymore. You will get better results from their 6 deck.

Sonny

Those results sound fairly typical to me. I'll bet you're still under 2SDs, maybe even close to 1, depending on how many hands you've played. Unfortunately this is quite common in card counting. That's why the bankroll requirements are so high.

-Sonny-

ycming

I'll once lost around £800 in 3 shoes time! all went hot but all were losing streak! But i play a considerable weak games (BJ in the UK)

Stick at it, profit will show!

Ming