European 6 decks game beatable with a 1-2 spread?

CVCX says that a 6 decks, S17, DAS, DA9, ENHC, no surrender, 75% penetration game has a slighty positive EV with a 1-2 spread using High-Low with only the illustrious 18 indices without backcounting... does this seem correct?
same rules, with a 10000$ bankroll and a 1-10 spread I should average 41$
is cvcx screwing with me? is it possibile that the 5s in the decks are replaced with jacks even if I'm not told and I bought the program (as it happens in other trials made by the same company)?

SystemsTrader

camicio said:
CVCX says that a 6 decks, S17, DAS, DA9, ENHC, no surrender, 75% penetration game has a slighty positive EV with a 1-2 spread using High-Low with only the illustrious 18 indices without backcounting... does this seem correct?
same rules, with a 10000$ bankroll and a 1-10 spread I should average 41$
is cvcx screwing with me? is it possibile that the 5s in the decks are replaced with jacks even if I'm not told and I bought the program (as it happens in other trials made by the same company)?
I got different numbers than you. Doing play all with a 1-2 spread, you will go broke. With a 1-10 spread you will have a .538% edge over the house. You won't make $41/hr either unless you are betting at an insane ROR. On a $10 table you should make about $7.54/hr. Maybe you incorrectly entered your parameters?

I highly doubt that the 5s have been replaced with jacks. What benefit would this be for the vendor to screw you?

Tom007

$7.54 seems awfully low for a $10000 br. I don't have any Idea how to figure it out myself but Kevin Blackwood says in his book to multiply your top bet by 25-30% to get your average winnings per 100 hands. This would be$25-$30 per 100hands/hour. Is he talking about single deck?