Exhibit CAA: Beyond Counting

Mimosine

Has anyone purchased and received this yet?

I'm in the market to buy it, but want to know if anyone else has already pulled the $250 triggaaaahhh?

TIA,
Mimocide

Eager to understand but stuck at the near-optimal play section! Understand the Thorpe Ultimate Count is used for betting while didn't get through the individual count tags per those 32 combinations to determine if the TC < or > index. Anyone can shed some light on me?

Data

KenSmith

Administrator
Staff member
MacauData said:
Eager to understand but stuck at the near-optimal play section! Understand the Thorpe Ultimate Count is used for betting while didn't get through the individual count tags per those 32 combinations to determine if the TC < or > index. Anyone can shed some light on me?

Data
You have perfect information about how many cards of each rank have been seen. Now, when you are dealt a particular hand, you can use a customized count that is optimized for the specific decision you face. Hope that explanation helps.

KenSmith said:
You have perfect information about how many cards of each rank have been seen. Now, when you are dealt a particular hand, you can use a customized count that is optimized for the specific decision you face. Hope that explanation helps.
Thanks for the clarification! I was thinking about that but just can't believe it's practical to recalculate the up-dated TC every round from the beginning. But James did sound like he had done it.

Data