For AP players - Thoughts on wins

I have about a thousand shoes of live baccarat results, i have my own " system " and looking at the history of nearly 1k shoes ive only seen 2 or 3 times were i would have to bet the 8th time ( using martingle betting) roughly each shoe i would make 300-400 a shoe with a initial 2.5k bankroll and $10 initial bet.

Do you guys think for 2.5k bankroll having profit 300-400 each shoe is a good result?

Katweezel

Baccarat

ragroller said:
I have about a thousand shoes of live baccarat results, i have my own " system " and looking at the history of nearly 1k shoes ive only seen 2 or 3 times were i would have to bet the 8th time ( using martingle betting) roughly each shoe i would make 300-400 a shoe with a initial 2.5k bankroll and $10 initial bet.

Do you guys think for 2.5k bankroll having profit 300-400 each shoe is a good result?
Hey Ragroller, Take your question to 'Other Games' and you may see a better response there. :cat:

aslan

Katweezel said:
Hey Ragroller, Take your question to 'Other Games' and you may see a better response there. :cat:
Better yet, take it to the VooDoo forum where you can discuss martingale betting to your heart's content.

Kasi

ragroller said:

Only up $350,000 or so? lol. You should do the same thing with $250K now and use a $1000 unit and make some real money lmao.

i swear i thought i posted it on the other games i did it with remote login lag at work.
(mods can you please move this post to other games )

i mean having 2.5k and winning $300-400 it could be a little less.

" Better yet, take it to the VooDoo forum where you can discuss martingale betting to your heart's content."

it could just be pure streaks ??/but the shoes are over the course of 7+ yrs of results.

the link which lists the probability of winning 0-20 hands from which point of the shoe is that? or does it not matter?

Sonny

ragroller said:
i swear i thought i posted it on the other games i did it with remote login lag at work.
(mods can you please move this post to other games )
Discussions about progression systems belong in this forum. See the Welcome to the Voodoo Board thread for more info.

ragroller said:
the link which lists the probability of winning 0-20 hands from which point of the shoe is that? or does it not matter?
It doesn't really matter. The house edge in Baccarat is very stable.

-Sonny-

Sonny

aslan said:
Oops. my bad! I didn't realize we were in the voodoo forum when I said take it to the voodoo forum. lol :eek:
It was originally in the Other Games forum. I took your advice and moved the thread after you made that post. :)

-Sonny-

aslan

Sonny said:
It was originally in the Other Games forum. I took your advice and moved the thread after you made that post. :)

-Sonny-
Well, in that case, it's good to have a sign that I'm not losing it yet. :)

callipygian

ragroller said:
using martingle betting
Depending on what your bankroll and table limits are, Martingale betting will give you a small win 99% of the time. Unfortunately, your loss in the 1% of times it doesn't work will be catastrophic - you will lose your entire bankroll or the table max, whichever is lower.

Most importantly, the amount you lose multiplied by the probability you will lose that is GREATER than the amount you win multiplied by the probability you will win.

ChefJJ

ragroller said:
I have about a thousand shoes of live baccarat results
I really don't have anything productive to say on this, just a question:

How did you get 5000 shoes of live baccarat results?!? :confused:

good luck

not 5000 , i have about one thousand , my dad has been playing for yrs and he doesn't throw the shoe results away he keeps them and takes it home ,
theres about 1 garbage bag full which is pretty heavy and has a few hundred in the lounge room.

"Depending on what your bankroll and table limits are, Martingale betting will give you a small win 99% of the time. Unfortunately, your loss in the 1% of times it doesn't work will be catastrophic - you will lose your entire bankroll or the table max, whichever is lower.

Most importantly, the amount you lose multiplied by the probability you will lose that is GREATER than the amount you win multiplied by the probability you will win"

i know this isn't the best reason but my dads friend has been using martingale for the past 3 months , he plays everyday leaving at 2 shoes or untill he makes his daily goal. his made about 16K starting with 3k , only 3 times using his play strategy he has had to bet on the 8th time, if he gets hits on the 8th he starts from initial bet due to table limit, but his able to make the 8th bet as he goes with a friend and makes a split bet. I guess you can say his lucky / or not that he gets hit on the 8th maybe once a month but he can make that back as he goes everyday, last month he got hit on the 8th , had to go back to scratch and start betting $30 ( which is his initial bet ) and he made it back in 4 days keep in mind he only plays 2 shoes or when he hits his limit , i told my dad he should play more shoes maybe 2 more, his quit his current job and does it part time and plays bacca full time now . Also his got enough bankroll when he does get hit , and the amount of shoes from my dads collection getting hit on the 8th is very rare like i said i only seen about 2-5 out of a thousand i literally spent weeks going through each one with different play methods , the only thing im worried about this could be his winning streak time and maybe later just gets hit over and over , i read stories like this which kinda makes it scary for me , your on a winning streak and bam u get into the bad one.